The One Man Army part(4/5):

The room was dark,the air was still.But the sounds were heard.The noise that was being heard was an applause.

Robin sat in the dark room preparing for the battle which could be his very last one.Gabriel challenged him into a fight that couldn't be denied nor accepted.A fight for his World and his life.

He loaded his piercer.He Clinched his shot-gun...and he was prepared...

Headliner:LADIES AND GENTLEMAN FROM THE HOMELAND OF LUST,LIMBO AND GLUTTONY!!!WELCOME TO THE ARENA THAT YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!

The crowd goes wild and everyone is cheering for the competition.

Headliner:BEFORE WE GET STARTED,PLEASE WELCOME...THE JUDGE OF HELL...LORD GABRIEL!!!!

Gabriel flys across the arena and waves at everyone...it was truly a sight to see..the glory that Gabriel was...He sat on his throne that the once Council sat on...he felt proud of it..

Everyone went wild seeing Gabriel, they're Saviour from the once harsh and cruel council...

The Titans and The AU sat besides Gabriel and weren't in chains or anything...Lord Gabriel gave them free will...

Headliner:AND NOW WE SHALL VET STARTED ON THE FIGHT,BUT BEFORE THE COMPETITION,LETS GIVE OUR CHALLENGER A QUICK WARM UP,SHALL WE!?!

The crowd happily agrees and yeets in excitement...

Headliner:PLEASE WELCOME THE CHALLENGER,THE ONE WHO DEFEATED MINOS PRIME,AND SO AS SISYPHUS PRIME,THE ONE MAN ARMY.....THE RISEN DEVIL!!!

Everyone cheers as the doors open...

Robin wears his helmet...it was a helmet with one shot glass to see his enemies...even though it bothered him...he tried his best to ignore it...

The helmet he wore was used as a first person prespective for the audience to see what the Challenger was going through...It also included scores and texts to satisfy the audience...

As robin walks out...his friends see him in his newly made armour for this occasion...

AU beast boy:He looks like a robot?

AU raven shoves her elbow at him to keep him quiet...the rest of three AUs were cheering and so as the titans.

Starfire in mind:My love,I know you can do it...I have full faith in you...

She clenches he leg with her hand worrying that her boyfriend will get hurt...ot worse...

AU starfire notices that hold her hand...

AU Starfire:Don't worry,I may not have much of the experience with your robin...but...I know he can do it...

AU robin was feeling a bit jealous...he thought that how did his joke version turn into a more serious one... fighting angels...devil's...DYING!?!

It was too much for him...but...nether the less...he will support his counter part...as a brother!

He cheers for him which makes his Starfire giggle...she grabs his hand and leans towards him and by his side...

Robin was prepared more than ever for the fight of his life...

Headliner:THE RULES ARE SIMPLE...
SURVIVE!!!

Robin makes a questionable remark and as he sets foot into he stage...the arena starts flying into the air...

Everyone awes in how amazing it was... Gabriel gladly watches as he knew..that human wasn't going to live for long...

The fight is about begin..

Robin patiently loads his shot gun for a punch parry...he never uses this...since it burns his hands when he punches his bullets...