Act 6-10(Lust and Gluttony)

Robin was determined to do it for God since he really didn't have a purpose before now he was determined to know why he was choosed and why the so called Gabriel was misguided.

As he came across his next door he took a deep breathe,and stepped in.

The room was dark but he knew that this was the terminal and knew how to get out.As he was leaving he found a vending machine.He was confused that why was there a vending machine here?

Robin:Hmm..? Why is that here?

He came close to it only to find that it wasn't any ordinary vending machine,it was a gun machine.

He was confused that there were guns here.It included a sniper,rocket launcher,railgun etc.He was sort overwhelmed for some reason.But he took one.He took a Revolver that had 4 coin slots in it.He was little bit concerned that how is this gonna work.But he didn't think about it since he had found the door to the next area.

Area:Lust (1-2)
Writers note:I didn't include The first one and second one since the both levels didn't give me ideas on what will happen here.

Back to the story:

Robin was amazed that it was a city or something it had blue and pink lights and futuristic Stuff.Not only that...it was night.There was also water streams that looked beautiful.

He felt that this was better than the last one.He walked around to find some way to get to the next area.After a few minutes he heard something.He was prepared and loaded his revolver only to be stunned at what he saw.

It was Starfire,the one he had a crush on.

Robin:Wait Starfire what are you doing here?
Starfire:Oh looking for you~~~

She said it seductively

Robin:Oh wait...did you...die?

Starfire:I did for you..I missed you please forgive me.I want us to start over...

Robin was sort of happy and Starfire came close for a kiss.
As there mouths came close.Robin held her at gun point.

Starfire:HUH!?! ROBIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!

Robin:Do you think I would be fooled of you.Your not Starfire.Your an imposter(among us joke)

Starfire:NO!YOU GOT IT WRONG!?!ITS ME STARFIRE!!!

Robin:Look at that water stream besides us.

Fake Starfire:HUH!?!

The stream showed a green tentacle creature with a lustfull feminine touch.

Robin:Besides I really dont care for her anymore.Shes a slut to put it at that.

???:ARRGGHHH!!! YOU BASTARD!!

The creature teleports far behind him.

Robin:Woah .what?

???: Humph...your right I'm not that slut.Im a mindflayer.A seductive creature used to lore in men I to the seduce desires and I feed on their minds.

Robin:Ok...Not gonna lie you are pretty seductive like that.

Mind flayer:Wait.really.

Robin:Yeah more than that I came close to you because of that.

Mindflayer:Ohhh...no one said that before to me...hmmm do you think men will like me...

Robin:Yeah of course.I might sound shameful but I got an erection just looking at you.Sorry for that.

The mindflayer blushes...and gets a idea.

Mindflayer:Hey...I'll tell you a way out of here if you do one thing for me.