The Fallen Angel vs The Risen Devil:

Writers note:Just for no misunderstandings The Fallen Angel is Gabriel and while the Risen Devil is Robin...

Back to the story,

Robin and Gabriel were about to battle eachother.Before they battled

Robin yelled to the Supers,

"YOU GUYS HAVE TO GET OUT,OR ELSE YOU'LL END UP GETTING HURT!!!"

He then calmly said,

"Trust me"

It send chills to some of the heros while it showed honour in Robin.But for his friends,it showed that he was not who he was before...

All of them left except for the titans and Batman...

Gabriel:"ILL END YOU HERE AND NOW!!!"

Robin:BRING IT YOU BASTARD!!!"

They both ran towards each other...Robin threw coins and attempted to hit Gabriel in his weak points.After Robins fight with Minos,he realized that everyone has a flaw and a weakness...not just that but Gabriel felt slower to robin since he had just fought Minos...

Gabriel swung his blade at Robin,only for him to parry it at Gabriel himself...

His friends saw how fast and strong their friend was...They were shocked and believed in Robin that he could do it...

Robin used a special type of revolver that he didn't use before since it was a bit complicated...For it to work he needed to swing around his hands like a guy from a cowboy movie and stop it to aim...It had a strong power but confusing to use...He used it only three times since that was it's usability and managed to hit Gabriel in the chest...He was bleeding but it made him pissed...

"NOTHING BUT SCRAP!!!!"

He grabbed Robin by his hair and threw him up in the air...Robin didn't have the ability to fly so he couldn't do anything at this point. Gabriels speed dramatically increased and he used his blade to make cuts out of his body...To it was cutted in half...he made slice's on his face.l and body...he then grabbed Robin and flew down and chocked him and threw him against a wall eventually breaking it... Robin was bleeding from everywhere...his friends witnessed a horrific sight seeing their friend bleed...Bruce was pissed at Gabriel and threw a bat-rang at him...it did nothing... Gabriel didn't do anything towards Bruce and told him

"I'll deal with you later don't worry"

Robin was hopeless in his mind...but he calmed his mind and thought to himself..."what was his weak point..."

Robin had figured it out...it was his blades...there his weakness... when he stabs Robin he slows down...Robin then had a very risky idea...but he couldn't careless...

He got up in such condition...but he already knew how to deal with that...

The titans and batman saw how he stood up even with those injuries...
They knew even Superman wouldn't get up from that.

Robin got up in this condition because he didn't accept defeat and knew that God wouldn't let him accept it...

Gabriel: Hahahahaha,Human you really are someone I despise...you gave me this feeling of relief when we first fought...you were the first on eto defeat me...but hell made you something that the others couldn't...

A..ONE..MAN... ARMY!YOU TOOK OUT MY ARMIES FROM HELL AND DEFEATED MINOS...YOU THINK A NORMAL HUMAN CAN DO THAT!...
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A GIFTED MORTAL...

The silence Gabriel caused immediately was broken by robin...

Robin:Maybe I am...Maybe I'm not...but if there was one thing hell has teached me..and that is this quote...

"Over the course of battle between two people...the first person to make a decision is the person who will stand victorious"

Gabriel:HUH...I KNOW THAT YOU PATHETIC IDIOT!!!

Robin:Oh yeah?Then why did you not focus on me more...

Gabriel:HUH...WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT!???!

Robin starts loading his piercer Infront of Gabriel... Gabriel looks around on where was this coin...He knew robin had placed a coin...

Gabriel in mind,"WHERE IS IT,WHERE DID THAT BASTARD PUT IT!?!"

Robin spoke,

"It was never the coin...It was something else...

Gabriel:HUH... WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN???

Robin:Look at your chest plate....

Gabriel glances at his chest to see....nothing?

Gabriel soon realized that he was tricked...

Gabriel:Wait... WAIT N...

Robin threw a coin while his head was down and shot at the coin to pierce through Gabriels heart...

Gabriel gasps at this deciving conclusion...

His friends were celebrating in this victory...

Writers note: didn't explain this last time but I'll explain now sorry...
When an angel bleeds or gets injured they admit defeat by instinct.

Robin:I haven't finished my quote...

"Although I will not be the one to lose...since I won from the very beginning of this battle and the very beginning of hell"

Gabriel was in shock and despair...

"twice...TWICE!!!BEATEN BY A HUMAN TWICE!!?!How could this be...?"

He feels blood on his chest...he never bled before...he was...

"Is this my blood?...hahaha...it is.I never felt...such relief?"

Robin was in a full expression and what he just said....

Gabriel got up at a light shines...

"We will meet again...human,and finish it then...one..last....time"

Before Gabriel left through the light he quote,

"May your woes be many....and your days few...."

I light shines on him and he left turning the world's sky colour back to blue...

Robin was bleeding from everywhere and yet he won...It shocked Batman since when he got stabbed in his chest...he didn't got up for 5 days...how did he got up...

All of them came close to him...

As they were coming close...robin was loading his piercer...the titans stood still and confused why was he loading that?

He pointed up to his head and closed his eyes...

It didn't take a single Brain cell to realize that what robin was about to do...

Batman:DICK STOP!!!

Cyborg,raven,beast boy:ROBIN STOP!!!
Before he let go of the trigger...his gun was throw away and embraced by Starfire.She was in tears and saved him...

Robin couldn't do anything but accept the embrace and cried...he was weak... vulnerable..and defeated in spirit..

Starfire:Welcome back...Robin..

She smiled and embraced him even more...

She was happy...

And everyone grouped hugged robin...since he deserved it...

Beast boy:Eww blood...

Raven:What a way to ruin a moment...

Robin passed out due to no blood left but he was promised by his foster father that,

"I'll take care of you no matter what!"

Starfire picked him up in his condition and all of them went back to the titans aircraft.

To be continued.....