The Wingbeat of a Brave Heart( Shy Grey Ranger X Yang X Ranger Girls)

Start from the beginning

Yang: Um quick question who is gonna massage him? I mean I'd do it but my hands aren't exactly built for that kind of thing.

Trini: I am steady as an archer but I think it should be you Kimberly.

Kimberly: Really? I don't mind if we switched places.

Y/n was then placed on Kimberly's lap as she grabbed some lotion that was strawberry scented as it filled the room with sweetness.

Y/n: I feel sleepy.

Kimberly: (giggles) Hey its okay hon you just close your eyes and relax. While we take care of you.

Just as Kimberly was about to massage him explosions could be heard from outside as it was Grimm and other monsters. Yang knew very well what that meant she looked at the girls. But Y/n tried getting up to reach his morpher but the girls stopped him.

Yang: No can do Y/n your gonna have to sit this one out.

Kimberly: Yang keep an eye on him we will be back soon.

Trini: She's right you need to focus on recovering for today.

Y/n: But I can help!! 

Yang sighed.

Yang: Sorry to do this to you buddy.

Yang gently used her aura to knock him out without hurting him. She then put him on the bed. She then turned around to see Kimberly and Trini had already left when she saw their ranger colors teleporting from the room. Just then Y/n's communicator was beeping and Yang answered it.

Yang: Hello??

Alpha 5: (comms) Y/n are you there Zordon needs you right now.

Yang: Um about Alpha that he is currently knocked out at the moment but can I take a message?

Alpha 5 was going ballistic and decided to teleport him and Yang to the command center.

Yang: Whoa!!! That never gets any easier. 

Zordon: Yang Y/n is needed for battle I know the other rangers were trying to protect him but there is a new monster that is too strong even for six of them to handle. 

Alpha 5 woke up Y/n with a small jolt of electricity.

Y/n: GAAAAH!!! Cheese and Crackers that stung. Huh?? Alpha?? Zordon?? How did I get here??

Yang: Hoo boy um now might not be a good time Y/n look at the globe thingy.

Zordon: Observe the viewing globe.

As they saw the rangers fighting different types of Grimm and other creatures. Tyrranodrones, Grinders, Putty Patrollers and X-Borgs each with their own sub type and stronger than the last. The rangers and local huntsman were getting overwhelmed. But then a monster of molten tar was using the roads as fuel for his attacks and growing into his body.