isn't it lovely? All alone

Months back when Rosé had started work for a big project under his wing and heard the warnings from her co workers concerning jeon, she had laughed it off with assurances that she already seeing someone else. And Eunwoo to seemed serious about her. Infidelity was not even a word in her language. She was live-in-together with Eunwoo and wasn't worried about a philanderer like jeon jeopardizing their relationship. Yeri, jungkook's secretary, wasn't in good terms with Rosé seeing that a possibility of new rival. She was not the first of jeon's secretaries to have succumbed to his flamboyance, and wouldn't be the last, but she was still a sufficiently recent conquest to hope somehow that she would be the one to lure him away from his bachelorhood. The simple truth was she had been warned about jeon jungkook by just about everyone on her floor of Jeon Group of Industries, the multinational giant with who her company Park Group of Industries partnered with. Jeon Jungkook was a ladies man who had frequently dated beautiful models half his age, with a bevy of gorgeous young women at his beck and call;he did not care if the woman was in a relationship or not. He did not care if he was in a relationship or not. He was an animal who rutted anything he could with no remorse. And although those who knew him tried to warn the new pupil like rosé in advance, he somehow still managed to charm them a great deal of the time.

However park Roseanne wasn't laughing now. After she found herself working along side jeon on various different assignments, and the more time she spent with this man the more she came to like him. She wasn't blind to the fact that what everyone had warned her about him was true; she had seen that it was true. She had watched him entertaining one woman after another, sometimes even balancing more than one relationship at a time, and she knew he was just as much of a pig as everyone had told her he was. So she had no desire to be yet another of his meaningless conquests, or worse a pining mistress.

Unfortunately, when jeon wanted to he could also be friendly, fun, and easy to talk to. He was very mature and open. If it wasn't for jeon's emotional support how she could've survived the worst day in her life. The fateful day she came to know the truth. The truth of her father.

It all happened when she overheard her father talking to Jin on the phone. They were having a very serious conversation and father was repeating the word 'my daughter' throughout the phone conversation which made her attentive. Rosé's first thought was he is talking about her. But then Mason Park who her father said something which turned her whole world upside down.

'I have no right to request this. I know she doesn't want to see my face. But this guilt eating me alive. I don't think I have a lot of years left in my life. I wish to see my grandchild son, taking his on my arms at least once. Please.'

Rosé could believe her ears at beginning as she took that in. She was in a numb state deducing the meaning of his words. She lost all her trust, respect for her father at the very moment. Afterwards a small confrontation with him was enough for her to know everything. Her father dropped the bombshell that Irene is his illegitimate daughter from his extramarital affair outside of marriage. She was the perfect daughter her Mother always used to curse about! She couldn't take this deceit lightly. Rosé was completely shocked. The news just broke her heart. It crushed self esteem. She retreated back to her room and it was never mentioned again between them or to her parents. She burst into tears and cried a lot. She was practically inconsolable at that time until Alice makes her asleep.

The home never was been same after her father's confession of having Irene his yearning daughter. Already her mother and father haven't been talking to each other for an year despite staying in the same house. Now Mason's plan and desire to see Irene's son came out, which made the family atmosphere even more conflicted. Fickleness is disloyalty, regardless of how you spin it. Countless nights Rosé had cried in bed because of this. She loved her father dearly but the pain of his betrayal ran deep and caused a severe stage of depression.

When she was crumbling mentally Eunwoo was so busy in his work that he didn't have the time to even notice her state of mind. He let her down. Most people get affected by such an incident and she was no exception. Her self confidence took a serious hit as she was not able to perform well in conferences and later on the company lost a big project on account of her negligence.

That was when jeon jungkook came into her life as a mentor and boss. He understood her feelings and forwarded a friendly support. She divulged him everything. He stood by her after knowing everything. He raised her spirits giving her emotional support. As Rosé spent more and more time with him she found herself slipping easily into what she told herself and everyone else was harmless friendship. Jungkook was more than half her age, but was drawing her into the dominant aura of his orbit with each passing day. And from what Rosé could see he had this same effect on every male, and female, they came in contact with over the course of those several weeks. Jeon had never made a move on her, both to her relief and to her disappointment. The flirtation became gradually more and more suggestive until finally she realized that she had become attracted to him, and that although she still was dating Eunwoo, she wanted to spend more time with jeon jungkook. Now the opportunity presents itself before her. The choice is hers to be make.
.
.
Guys please vote and comment 🥹🙏❤️