"Very much so, I'd like to take you somewhere if that's okay with you, Mariana?" His question made me want to kick him right in the nuts. Stay focused Aleah.

     I lean forward stepping into his personal bubble. "I'd like that very much", that's when he smirks. Wrapping his large arm around me. Taking me to wherever he was going. He opens the door to his suite. I bite my lip seductively removing myself from under his arm.

     Standing in front of him. Watching him put the cigar out. Stepping closer and forcing my face to meet his. His lips crashing into mine, I reacted fast kissing him back. Obviously, against my own will.

     He tasted like liquor and some other thing I couldn't put my finger on. I moaned into his mouth as he cupped my ass. Catching Hayes off guard, his hands grabbing my hips pulling me into him. He groans, feeling the head of our bodies smashed together.

     Hayes slowly backs up; I start stalking closer and closer. Pushing his back down onto the bed. I straddled on top of him, grinding and hungrily kissing him. My other hand rummaged around to the side of the bed. Feeling for the weapon, the cold metal touching the tips of my fingers.

    I continued to ride out this high. My hips circling around, his arousal became very evident. I continued to entertain him. Hearing him groan watching his jaw drop when I teased him.

    I slowly begin to take off his shirt, he groans out of frustration. Ripping his shirt open, I gasp out of sheer shock. What the fuck.

    His hand reached for my bra, unclasping each hook like an unsolved mystery. What was behind Mariana's bra? We shall never know. I feel the cool metal coating my hand. I moan loudly while he places kisses down my neck nearing my covered breasts.

Five...Four...Three...Two...One...Now!

    The gunshot rang through the entire room. His temple is now full of blood. A clean hole straight through his temple. His body falling forward, covering me in his blood. I pushed his head back – watching his lifeless body fall like a rag doll.

    I threw the gun down, looking at the door. Marco stood there as if nothing happened. My body failed me miserably, I avoided eye contact, staring at the ground. "Good work", Marco compliments me. I give a small nod, pushing my way through the others that huddled around the door.

   Hearing the softest whisper from someone behind me. "Let Aleah go, she gets all prissy after a job like this". My entire reality became warped after killing someone. I resort back to the afraid naughty little Mariana. Who obeyed everyone, "you talk when I tell you to talk Mariana. Don't fucking pull that stunt again".

    My father's words ring in my head. I could feel my walls slowly building themselves up and they certainly were not coming down anytime soon. I pushed the club door open, looking at James standing there.

     "Good job kid", he says, wrapping his own jacket around me. I seated myself into his car holding the jacket close to my body. Once I shut the door, I leaned my head against the seat. Letting the world engulf me into a sheer darkness that even I truly could never pull myself out of.

    My entire body soaking into a bath. The bubbles rise as I sway my hand back and forth through the clear water. Feeling the uneven pit in my stomach. I idly stare at the lit candle watching the wax drip slowly onto the tub's surface. The sound of a knock startling me, Marco slowly peeking his head in.

     Thankfully, the bubbles covered the entirety of my body. I blankly looked at him waiting to see what he wanted. He sighs letting the door open more, his arms completely folding over his muscular chest.