He put Kaksh of Rish near her feet and did her Arati . Once that's done he asked to kick Kalash which she did. Once that was done he asked her to step inside which she did.  As soon as she was inside he picked her up in bridal style. Then settle on the sofa with her on his lap.  He started caressing her cheeks and asked,

" Now tell me."

" Hah?"

" Jeevi my Jaan I know you are thinking something and you know husband and wife share their thoughts. So now tell me what are you thinking?"

She looked at her lap and said,

" You are so rich Vidhyut but I am not. I only have a small amount of money. You live in this big beautiful building and house and my house was small with only two rooms, one was of maa and the second was mine. Also you have your own jet and many people working under you. Vidhyut I am from a middle class family. What if I messed something up?  I don't know anything."

" Jeevi you are such a naive baby. Bachha when we marry someone we should think about the person not money. You know baby I am so glad that you married me you know why. Because you married me because you wanted to, not because of my money. And that is the best thing about our relationship, that we are with each other because we care for each other, not because of some selfish reason. And that is the best thing. And now whatever is mine is also yours so don't ever think something like this again. "

" Sacchi, you don't mind me not having much money." She asked him to be happy and find hope.

" No I don't. You know what, I like my jeevi just like this only bubbly, happy, and blasting on someone like my little Patakha. Not this gloomy one, ok."

" Ok " she said happily but then realized something and made horror face with frown eyebrows and asked,

" When did I blast on someone that you are calling me little Patakha."

" Isn't it you who blasted on Abhi because he punched me."   He asked while raising his eyebrows. She pouted and said,

" It was because he punched you."

" Ohh so what If some girl tries to come near me." He asked to make her jealous and also wants to know how she feels for him.

" Then I will punch her and you know what, I will break her front teeth."  She said with an evil smile on her face and made a fist of her left hand and hold right hand waist with left hand palm and turned it side to side.

Vidyut just laughs at her possessiveness. Jeevika looked at him and asked,

" Am I not looking dangerous?"

" You are looking, anything but dangerous, my love, infect you are the cutest person I ever met." Saying he bit her tip of nose.

" Aha why did you bite me?"

" Because I wanted to know. You know your nose is looking very cute, with anger."

She pouted at him. After some more talk he showed her his house and all the rooms, his gym and study, also inside the swimming pool. And then asked,

" Jeevika, for now my staff has settled your clothes in my room. Which I asked them to collect from your House. But if you are not comfortable sharing a room with me then you can take another room."

She thought for a minute. He doesn't want her to shift to another room.  He wants to be with her. But he doesn't want to make her uncomfortable. When she Started thinking he got nervous.

" No, I don't want to shift to another room. I am comfortable sharing a room with you. But Can I set my study table and and few other things in one of the rooms to make it a study room."

" Of course you can do anything in the house. This is as much yours as mine." He said getting happy with the fact that she is comfortable with him and trusts him being in the same room.

They got fresh up. Jeevika came out of the room listing some voices. She followed it and found some lady in the kitchen.  She got confused looking at her. That lady looks at her and smiles also introduced herself,

" Hello Mam. I am sujata. I work here for Vidhyut sir. I cook and also manage other workers who come here to work."

Jeevika has never been in this situation. In his house there was no house help. All work is either done by her mother or her. So she got confused how to answer her. Sujata smiled while looking at a young girl whose dilemma was evident on her face.  She has worked for many people and with many people. So she didn't speak further and continued with her work. And let that young girl take her time.

Just then Vidhyut entered and greeted Sujata. And said,

" Jeevi she… "

" It's ok Sir, I have already given my introduction."

" That's good. Jeevi, you can ask for her  help anytime. You know she is the one who sets up clothes for you in the closet. She is the one who packed all your belongings from your house. "

Looking at him behaving casually with her Jeevika realized that she can talk with her casually. It's not a big deal. Also she is grateful that she did that thing for her. Otherwise it would have been. so difficult for her to do that thing.

" Thank you so much Aunty for doing those things for me. You know if not you It would have been so difficult for me."

" It's ok Mam."

" Please call me Jeevika. My maa always taught me that we should respect our elders. If you will call me mam it would be so bad."

" But.."

" Please Aunty" she asked with her puppy eyes. Which made sujata agree to call her by name.

" Aunty Can I help you in cooking?" She asked. Sujata looked at Vidhyut who nodded and said,

" She knows how to cook."

So she agreed. And after kissing Jeevika's forehead he went to his work in his study. Jeevika get along with Sujata so that she doesn't have to be all alone all day. There will be someone with her.

Once they are done with the dinner. They call it a day. And went to sleep. But Jeevika couldn't sleep and continued tossing and turning,

" What happened Jeevi?" Vidhyut asked, half slippy

" I can't sleep like this. I want to cuddle something." She said,

He sighs and takes her in his arms and finally sleeps peacefully.

So , how was the chapter?

Did you like the gesture of Vidhyut when he did Jeevika's Griha pravesh?

Also when he talked with her and removed her insecurity?

What do you think the new morning will bring for them?  And what will happen next?

Did you like Jeevika's possessiveness when she said she will break the teeth who will come near her Vidhyut?

Please vote and comment. It does matter for me. As they encourage me to write the next part. Also your comment shows me your thoughts and feelings towards character and stories. So it helps me to know if you like it or not.

If you have time do check my other story Angel's Devil,  The journey of Advika and Abhimaan. Also follow me for new updates and stories