𝟎𝟏𝟓 "𝐊𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐮𝐭"

Later that day after school, the group walked back to Mighty Med.

They worked for a while, Evelyn and Kaz behind the desk and Oliver operating. Skylar was working out in the break room, meanwhile.

Evelyn was checking people in and out of the hospital, Kaz writing a late English paper he'd already gotten multiple extensions on.

The door opened, Evelyn ready to check whoever it was in. But this person wasn't in a gurney, or being pushed in. "Pheebs? Are you here to see your favorite sister?"

"Not necessarily." She says shyly, then shows her a duffel bag.

"What's this?"

"Uh, I left." Phoebe drops casually, then her sister looking confused. "Like, left, left."

Evelyn's eyes widened, "Pheebs! Really?" She nods. "So, are you going to stay in the hospital now? I can convince Horace to let you have a room."

"That'd be great. Thank you," she replied back.

Evelyn nodded and walked over to Horace. "Heyyy, Horace. I have a favor to ask."

"What do you want, Evelyn?" Horace asked, seeming annoyed.

"So, Phoebe ran away from home, like me. And she needs a room." Evelyn said, hoping he'd get the hint.

Horace 'tsked' and shook his head. "There are no extra rooms."

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "The room next to mine hasn't had a patient since I've been here."

"Fine, she can have it."

"Thank you," she said, then ran back to her sister, saying, "you have a room."

"Thank you like, so much." Her sister replied. They walked over to Phoebe's new from, right next to Evelyn's. Phoebe placed her bag down and took her phone out of her pocket. "I don't think Horace would pay for me to stay at school, would he?"

"Might need some persuasion." She replied. "So, what happened?"

Phoebe sighed, "basically I got mad at mom because earlier, and she was being all narcissistic and was acting like the victim so I yelled at her and next thing I knew I stood outside with this duffel bag." As she was explaining, she starting putting her stuff up.

"They are-" Evelyn sighed of annoyance, "ridiculous. It's like everything needs to be about them."

Phoebe nodded, looking down. "So, I guess I'm gonna do what you do now. Work here or something?"

"I guess, Kaz and Oliver could teach you." Evelyn said, "well, I'll let you get settled in."

Evelyn walked away and back into the main hospital room.

"What was that about?" Skylar asked, referring to her sister coming here.

"She got kicked out." Evelyn replied.

Later that night, her sister got settled in and they were going to sleep. "This is weird. It's like were a family again. Without the toxic ones." Evelyn laughed.

"Agreed," her sister replied. "Well, I'm gonna go to sleep. Goodnight."

"Night."