Desires Beyond the Void / TRIPLE DRABBLE

summary;

𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡, 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙫𝙚𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙪𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣, 𝙗𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙚𝙮𝙚.

or

Seek can't help but ponder, about the true world outside of the hotel.

A/N:

its just a quick warm up for my future fanfics since i havent written in a while... enjoy or not ig lmao. also, a small CW. this drabble can be described as some light angst and possibly ?hurt no comfort? so keep that in mind. (better safe than sorry)

---------------------------------------------------

The hotel was an apeirophobic nightmare, even if the heavy rain, interrupted by loud lightning, tried to fool him otherwise. A blasting storm would knock on the fragile windows, filling the air with a dreadful sound.

Yet upon leaning out of the glimmery portal created out of deceiving shadows, the void would always find a way to drown his inky heart in the vortex created out of pure hollowness. The twinkling stars, even if fake, seemed to whisper untold tales to him, straight from the abyss, as he let himself get lost in his thoughts.

Such an empty sky, one could say. - But how could it feel so vain to one, yet still have so much value to another?

He has been for ages; if not decades, stuck between the thick walls of the abandoned hotel. The gloomy clouds, or the occasional sight of the moon in its full glory; was all he ever looked upon. The curiosity, and the tension that came with the fear of the unknown, yet the will to know and experience more, seemed to be driving him into the depths of madness.

Every new player that dared to enter this pesky place, felt like another chance to find the remaining puzzles and put them together. Even if his soul was cursed to never leave the walls of the hotel, he was unable to let go of the mystery he promised himself to solve.

But no matter his hopes, nor his efforts and pains; it was forever to be unknown. His fate to never live the dream he had.

Because how did a creature dare to beg the Gods for what was locked away for a reason? How did it dare to be curious, to plead for a chance.

The void was all he had, and all he will ever have.