Annoying

You could be my baby, let me make you my lady
Girl, you amaze me

You could be my baby, let me make you my lady Girl, you amaze me

Lorelei woke up early to shower. After Lorelei got out of the shower she but her hair in two twist braids. Lorelei then grabbed her mascara out of her bag and put some on.

Lorelei got back in bed next to Nelson and went on her phone. 30 minutes later and nelson still wasn't up so Lorelei woke up Nelson.

"You gotta get up love." Lorelei said to Nelson. In response he groans and cuddles in to Lorelei's chest.

"5 more minutes." Nelson says into Lorelei's chest.

"We have to be down in the lobby in like 5 minutes." Lorelei says rubbing Nelson's back.

Nelson gets up and grabs his clothes and goes in the bathroom. Lorelei remains in the same spot on the bed watching her boyfriend run around the room grabbing his stuff.

"Come on let's got to the lobby." Nelson says picking up his basketball bag.

Lorelei nods her head and gets up from the bed. She grabs Nelson's phone if the chargers and puts her slides on and walks out the door.

"Here Nelson." Lorelei says handing him his phone.

The two go down to the lobby and see half of the team waiting.

"Took you two bitches long enough." Lavar says walking over to them.

"Shut up lavar. You got down here 2 minutes ago." Cam says yelling across the lobby.

"Cam lower your voice." Lorelei says as ray points the camera towards them.

"Yo what's up YouTube!" Nelson yells at the camera. In return Lorelei slaps Nelson on the arm as other people in the lobby looks at him.

Nelson and Lorelei go and sit on one of the couches that were in the lobby. Cam goes out side to get the other 4 players that were playing today. Lorelei sat down in the couch and started texting Molly while Nelson goofed around with the team.

The team went outside because the bus would arrive any minute. While they waited they saw zeddy yelling and running to get to the team.

"I got stuck in the elevator." Zeddy says catching his trying to catch his breath.

Zeddy then tells everyone his experience of getting stuck in the elevator as the bus arrives. Everyone gets on and Lorelei sits by the window and Nelson comes and sit next to her. Nelson rests his head on Lorelei's shoulder. Nelson played around on his phone and kept quiet.

Once the bus started to get more hyped up Nelson lifted his head of Lorelei's shoulder and started talking more. Lorelei joined in the conversation eventually but laughed with and at Nelson.

After like 10 minutes to bus pulled up to the gymnasium. There was a group of boys standing outside with there phones out taking videos. They pulled farther up by the door and there was a big group of people waiting for them to get in.

Nelson grabs Lorelei's hand and gets up and walks over to the door with Lorelei behind him. Nelson opens the door and the group of girls in front of them start screaming. Lorelei let's go of Nelson's hand and walks back to her seat.

Ten minutes later everyone one got in two lines for the team to walk through. Lorelei held Nelson's hand and they ran out and made their way inside. While they were walking these two girls gave Lorelei and nasty look. Nelson noticed on dragged Lorelei to the bench.

"Nelson stop what are you doing." Lorelei says sitting down in the bench.

"I love you Lorelei." Nelson gives Lorelei a peck on the lips. Then a group of boys comes up and asks if nelson can take a photos with them.

"Can you take a picture please." A boy asks holding out his phone to Lorelei.

"Yeah." Lorelei nods her head then takes his phone and snaps two photos. She then takes the other two boys photos.

Lorelei then walked on the court with Nelson. Nelson had his phone and recorded the crowd, and so did cam. This made the fans run up on the court. Nelson gave Lorelei his phone then took a few photos with people.

After we got the crowd to calm down the team left the court and went in a room with desks and computers. Nelson and Lorelei sat on two chairs and watched a movie on Nelson's phone. Cam talked to the camera while cam Scott started pointing to the glass.

"Nelson go look at her bruh." Cam says pointing to a girl banging on the window.

Nelson gets up and walks over to the glass. The girl bangs harder on the glass on screams. Lorelei rolls her eyes in annoyance.

"The bitch is acting like she's dying. Y'all I'm promise you Nelson is not that hype." Lorelei says to the camera.

Everyone laughs at Lorelei and Nelson comes and sits back down next to Lorelei.

"Sorry." Nelson says kissing Lorelei's forehead.

"You didn't do anything silly. It's these girls that get on my nerves." Lorelei says turning to Nelson.

"Whatever. I like you more anyway." Nelson says giving her a peck in the lips.

"Alright leave your bags in here get your shit on and let's get out there. Kind of like last time no photos or nothing." Cam speaks up.

Everyone gets ready to play and they head out. They walk way became more crowded than before so it was going to be hard to take no photos for Nelson.

Surprisingly it wasn't that hard. Everyone stayed off the court besides for two boys. Everyone got straight to practicing was ready to go.

Sophia speaks
Hey y'all! Been awhile jk is been 4 days. Sorry this took so long. I really didn't not wan to write at all but here we are. I'm starting school on Tuesday so posting chapters will be like how it has been these past week.