Girlfriend again

You gotta fetish for my love
I push you out and you come right back

You gotta fetish for my loveI push you out and you come right back

It was now the next day. Which mean nelson and Lorelei were babysitting today. Lorelei was excited. Lorelei wanted to see how Nelson was with kids. Today was the day that she would get to see it.

Lorelei spent her day talking with her friends on the phone and watching the summer I turned pretty.

When it came to 4:30 Lorelei got up from the couch and went upstairs to get ready.

She wore something comfy because she would be there pretty late.

She packed a small bag with extra clothes and other things.

Lorelei had some dinner and then sat back down on the couch and scrolled through instagram.

Lorelei and her mom left at 5:30 to go get Nelson.

When they arrived at Nelson's Lorelei hopped out of the car. Her mom not to far behind her. Lorelei knocked on the door and Cassie answered.

"Hey Lorelei! Nelson's upstairs in his room if you wanna go get him." Cassie says.

"Okay!" Lorelei said walking away.

Lorelei walked upstairs to Nelson's room. When she walked in she saw Nelson laying the other way in his bed.

She walked in and lays on the bed wrapping her arm around him and laying her head on his back.

"Hi Lorelei." Nelson says turning around.

"Hi Nelly. Ready to go?" Lorelei said looking up at him.

"Yeah." Nelson says getting up.

Lorelei sat up she grabbed her phone of the bed and put it in her pocket.

"Wait actually before we go downstairs I uh wanted to ask you something I forgot to ask yesterday." Nelson said sitting on the bed.

"Ok." Lorelei said sitting back down.

"So I forgot to ask you this yesterday but um I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend again?" Nelson says nervously.

Lorelei looked down at her lap. She was shocked that she could finally get her boy back.

"Yeah." Lorelei said looking up at Nelson.

Nelson pulled Lorelei in for a kiss. The kiss was short and sweet.

They then went down stairs by their moms acting like nothing  happened.

"Alright you guys ready to go?" Lorelei's mom said turning to them.

"Yup!" Nelson and Lorelei said at the same time.

Sophia speaks
Hey guysss!! I NEED MONEY FOR A DAMN GALAXY YALL!! SOME OF YALL DONT UNDERSTAND IM GONNA GETA FOLLOW BACK!!!!!!!!!!