How've you been girl

Being cam wilders cousin is something else. And being his "assistant coach" is even more crazy. The only reason that I'm going with this whole thing his for his one player. Nelson!

Coach cams favs 👨‍👨‍👧‍👧

Coach cammy
Yo, y'all ready to touch down
in nyc?

Lavar
Say what now? I better
stack up my lotion then.

          Lorelei
                                                                     Ayo, pause!
Nelson
I'M LOCKED IN COACH
🫡🫡

Coach cammy
Nelson shut up.

"Nelson what our like goal?"

"I'd say about 90k."

And three goes cam. To tell him "you gassing that shit bro! It only first game!"

I've had a crush on Nelson for a good year now. When I first saw him at the Houston tryouts it was different. I tried distracting myself with other guys, but the rest are all ugly.

As the two fight over the goal and other dumb shit my phone started to vibrate in my hand.

In coming call from Molly 💋

After swiping ther she was.
MOLLY.
"Hey Lorelei. I heard you're out in New York."

"Yeah are you out here right no-'

"Omg mollyyy. How've you been girl" Nelson said in a bad girly voice.

"Get out of her Nelson"
Nelson sits down next to the girl anyway.

"Anyway I'm out here I New York for cams rwe tryouts" the brunette told her friend.

"Oh well I'm still home for volleyball. There's this new girl and she soo annoying." The girl gossiped on the screen.

"Really I'll have to check her out when I get back."

The two girls and here and there Nelson talk for the next 10 minutes but then Lorelei and Nelson had to leave.

"I've got my Fiji water and in locked in." Cam told the group.

"Cam no one gives a fuck about your Fiji water." Lorelei mumbled.

"Hey Lorelei you know what shut the fuck up." Cam spat.

"Anyway we're playing some Atlanta eagles or some shit next week. But it's sound like they okay bad already so whatever." Cam said

"What in the middle school basketball team name is that" lavar says.

The team laughed and walked into the gym. To be honest getting in and out of the gym is fucking terrible. The on thing you hear for 10 minutes is nelson, cam, can I get a picture, or please sign this. It a fucking hell. The games are bad but the tryouts are even worse. The gym already had a group ready for us.

"Alright Nelson and Lorelei over there in the second court and then lavar come over here with me."

"Sir yes sir" Nelson did a fake solute to cam

Nelson and I walk over the second court and a group of boys come running over.

"You Lorelei can I get your snap." And brunette boy asks

Me and nelson look at each other and try not to laugh.

"No I have boyfriend."

"What who? I promise I'm better."

I look over to nelson and the boy walks away. Ever since Nelson or me became famous we started to pretend we're dating when people ask for our snaps. Reaction are the best thing ever.

"It never gets old." Nelson speaks up.

"Yeah I agree. But anyway these tryouts are so boring. Are you doing anything after?" The girl asks

"No there's we could stay a bit and hoop for a while are find a food place or something near by?"

"I like that idea"

Sophia speaks
Chapter one done. This is my first book I've actually taken seriously 😐 but anyway how do you guys like it