Who was that

The game was now over the team left the gymnasium with a win of 78-56. But Nelson was upset about getting no playing time. He's usually never upset about it but he was today. He took Lorelei hand an dragged her to the car. Still holding her hand he opens the car door lets her in the closes it. The two now looking at each other in the back seat.

"Nelson what the hell!" Lorelei was about to speak again when Nelson kissed her.

Lorelei kissed back of course. Nelson held the girls cheek. Lorelei's hand soon found Nelson's curly hair. Nelson pushed Lorelei back until her back hit the door. The two broke apart after about 30 seconds.

"I love you Lorelei." Nelson confessed.

"I love you too Nelson." Lorelei said pulling him into a hug.

On the car ride home Nelson was sleeping on Lorelei's shoulder. Nelson woke up after about 1 hour. Nelson and Lorelei's both got dropped off at Nelson by cam.

Once inside they two said hi to Cassie then went upstairs to Nelson's room. Lorelei flopped on nelsons bed laying on her stomach. Nelson stares at her for moment and then lays on top of her. After staying like that for about a minute Nelson's rolls off of her. Lorelei flips over and lays her head on Nelson's chest. Nelson wrapped an arm around her and uses the other to pull her leg on top of him.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Nelson ask the brunette

Lorelei nods her head as she look up at Nelson. Nelson picks out a movie. She continues to look at him.

"What?" Nelson says giggling.

"Nothing." Lorelei says pulling Nelson in for a kiss.

2 hours later the movie was finished the two were fast asleep. They remained in the same spot as they were before the movie started.

The next morning Nelson woke up at 10. He looked down to his girl laying on chest. She looked so peaceful and he loved it. Lorelei woke up 30minutes later. She looked around to see that she was still in bed with Nelson.

"Good morning Nelson." Lorelei said sitting up.

"Good morning Lorelei."Nelson replied pulling Lorelei in for a kiss.

Lorelei the sits back down at cuddles back into nelson. The sit like that for 45 minutes while watching TikTok on Nelson's phone. Nelson's stays in bed while Lorelei gets up to brush her teeth and brush her hair. While shes doing that Nelson starts talking to Someone.

"Who are talking to?" Lorelei says giggling.

"I'm on live with Isaac."

"Oh."Lorelei says.

Lorelei walks over to Nelson's closet and take a hoodie out of it. She put it on then jumps on the bed back by Nelson.

"Hi Isaac!" Lorelei said.

"Hi Lorelei." The boy on the screen says.

"Who should we add guys." Nelson ask the live

The chat fills with Elroy and Frankie. Lorelei had never fully meet Frankie. She seen her before on Nelson's lives but she never talked to her before.

Elroy and Frankie join the live and the four start talking to each other. Awhile later the four are still live. But Lorelei realized Nelson was acting like Lorelei wasn't there any more. Lorelei got and up and went to the bathroom.

When she got there she kicked the door and sat by the wall. She texted her mom to come pick her up. After she text her mom she joined the live.

"Nelson who was that?" Frankie asked.

"Uh my friend."

Issac turned his head to the side in confusion. Elroy looked at Nelson with a weird look. And that's when the comments went crazy.