Game 1

Ooh, girl, I wanna know
Are you ready to cry?
Cause I'm no good, no good

Today was game one and Lorelei was hyped! The team got on the bus and started talking about how packed the gym is and other stuff

Once they arrive some kids ran towards the bus. One kid help up a sign that said "I ❤️ Lorelei!"
And group of girls came with t shirts that said "I ❤️ Nelson".

"Nelson look." Lorelei says laughing. 

Nelson laughs with her, takes a photo and posts in on his story. The group of girls scream and everyone in the bus laughs.

They wait 5 more minutes in the bus for the tournament director to find away for us to get in. Once they get in they walk to a little room in the gymnasium. They drop their stuff of and they start getting ready to leave to go to the gym. Lorelei knew most people were going to be by cam so she tried to stay away from him.

Lorelei walked in between Jake and Nelson. Once they walked out everyone started screaming and pushing. The first part was nice because they had gates up. But once they got to the court it got wild. Everyone started running over and asking pictures.

It took about 20 minutes to push everyone back on the sidelines. Then the team got on their side of the court and started practicing. Lorelei stood by Jake while the team practices. After they practice the went in to a huddle. Lorelei went and sat on the bench and while the team talked about their play. When the huddle was done and cam sent out John, Hampton, lavar, Zion, and jayden. and Nelson cam and sat by Lorelei.

"This is going to be crazy." Lorelei says laying her head on Nelson's shoulder.

"Yeah." Nelson wraps his arm around Lorelei's shoulder.

Once the game started Lorelei and Nelson stood up on the bench and started cheering on the game.

It's now half and the score is 44-43. Cam is trying to figure out the best play to get up by 20. The crowd starting chanting "we want Nelson". Cam decided having Nelson in could work so he put Nelson in. The crowd went wild.you could here boys yelling and high pitched girl screams.

Lorelei watched her man from afar.
(Sorry y'all I'm bored.)

The game was now close to finishing. Lorelei began to pack up her and Nelson things so they were ready to run out of the court. She packed her bag and put it on and zipped up Nelson's basketball bag and held it. Nelson was standing by cam away from Lorelei so she walked over and gave it to him.

"Thank you" Nelson says giving Lorelei a kiss on his cheek and turning back to the game.

Lorelei walks back over to the bench and and look on instagram. Lorelei turns off her phone and watches the rest of the game. Zion score the winning point with a dunk. The game ended 91-83. Lorelei grabbed Nelson hand and ran. When Lorelei and Nelson walked by the gates area this boy asked Lorelei for a photo. He was the boy from earlier with the sign. Lorelei said yes and took a photo with him. Nelson grabbed her by the waist once she was finished at took her out to the bus.

Once they got on the bus nelson and Lorelei went to a pair a seats on sat down. Lorelei laid her head on his shoulder while he scrolled through TikTok.

"Do you wanna go live?" Nelson asked looming down at her.

"Sure." Lorelei says.

Nelson gets the luve ready and starts it and waits for the views to go up.

audrery79 NELSON!!

"Hi what ever your name is." Nelson says shrugging his shoulder.

"Nelson!" Lorelei hits Nelson on the arm.

They continue to live for 30 which was full of Lorelei laughing at Nelson for acting like and npc trying to get galaxy's. 

The live ended and Lorelei put on of her AirPods and gave Nelson the other and they listend to music. Les by childish Gambino turned on she started singing.

"Ohh, girl, I wanna know are you ready to cry? Cause I'm no good, no good." Lorelei sang. (Ha grace you thought there was gonna be drama!)

Nelson laughed at Lorelei the whole time she sang. The song ended and snooze came on. Lorelei and nelson looked at each other. The began singing. Cam, Lavar, and isaiah filmed them. Nelson got up and started dancing making everyone laugh at him. Everyone eventually calmed down and locked in for game 2.

Sophia speaks
How do we like the the new cover and title? I love it y'all.