I missed you

(Sorry about the photo 😭😭)

I'm selfish, I want you all myself, i swear

Nelson left the live

"Are you fucking serious Eli." Isaac said before leaving the live.

Lorelei scrolled off the live. Then Nelson started texting her.

Nelson
Ur kidding right?

Lorelei
Nelson I'm so sorry.
I needed to get my mind off the situation.
He told me you're hurting bad too I need you back Nelson.

Nelson
I'm taking you out tomorrow at 6
we can talk about it there.

Lorelei
Ok.

Lorelei was shocked. Was she finally getting Nelson back? She didn't know if she was ready yet. But she needed Nelson. To get her mind off of Nelson she spent the rest of her day in the couch watching the summer I turned pretty.

The day came to an end and Lorelei was super excited for tomorrow.

The next day Lorelei decided to kill time she would go swimming. Lorelei loved swimming. She had a nice pool in her backyard. She used to use it everyday before Cams basketball team became popular.

Lorelei was swimming until her mom came outside to tel her something.

"Hey Lorelei I forgot to tell you yesterday you're babysitting for the Johnson's tomorrow." Lorelei's mom said setting down a glass of lemonade.

"By myself?" Lorelei questioned

"They said you can bring someone to help. Two kids by yourself is hard. By the way is 4 you probably want to get out." Lorelei's mom said

Lorelei realized she would have to shower. Lorelei hopped out of the pool and headed inside sipping on her lemonade.

Lorelei ran upstairs to her bathroom. She took a shower than started to get ready. She was so excited to finally talk to Nelson. But she had a weird feeling in her gut.

It was now 5:45 and Lorelei told her mom is was time to go. When they got there Nelson was already waiting outside for her. Lorelei got out of the car with a smile on her face.

"Hi Nelson." Lorelei said. Nelson couldn't help himself. He pulled the girl that he missed into a hug.

Lorelei's mom snapped a picture of them from in the car and sent it to Cassie.

Lorelei wave goodbye to her mom and walked inside the restaurant. Nelson and Lorelei get sat at booth for the two of them.

"I've missed you Lorelei." Nelson spoke up.

"I missed you too." Lorelei says blushing.

"Look I know we both know we want each other back, but I really think we should just talk about it." Nelson said.

"Look Isaac already told me, but he never told me the whole thing. Like the reason you did it. I just want to know why?" Lorelei asked

"Look I was going through a lot and I didn't know why I did it okay. But if I'm being honest I was trying to make Isaac jealous because he always finds a way to one up me. But i guess I made the work person mad." Nelson says with a sigh.

"It okay I understand, but just don't do it again. You don't need to be Isaac. I like you Nelson and I always have." Lorelei said with a soft smile.

"I appreciate that Lorelei." Nelson said with a smile on his face.

After Nelson and Lorelei at their food they decided to go to and get some ice cream. They walked down the road to a frozen yogurt place. Once they got their frozen yogurt they went out side and sat on a bench.

"Oh I almost forgot! So I'm babysitting tomorrow and I was wondering if you would like to come and help." Lorelei says eating more frozen yogurt.

"Yeah sure! How many are you babysitting?"nelson asked.

"Two. One is 8 months and the others 2." Lorelei told him

"Ok now I see why you need help." Nelson said putting his arm around Lorelei

The two sat at the bench eating their frozen yogurt for the next 10 until their moms came and picked them up.

Lorelei was I the car. She then remembered she forgot to tell Nelson what time she was picking him up. So she texted him.

Lorelei
Hey I'm picking you up at 6 tomorrow

Nelson 💗
Ok. Love you

Lorelei
Love you too
Read