Trio

Ljames09

Liked by mm206, sydbanks14, and 19,786 others Ljames09 the trios back!

Ljames09 the trios back!

mm206 YEAHYUHH
reply's
Ljames09 🤠

Sydbanks14 missed you guys
Reply's
mm206 💋

Nelsonneumann2028 lunch was boring 🥲
Liked by creator

Lorelei had gotten dropped off back at home. Cam texted her saying that he would pick her up tomorrow at 10:30 to leave for the boys game.

It was 10 o'clock at night so she showered did skincare then went off to bed.

Lorelei woke up at 9 and started getting ready she braided her hair then changed into blue lulu shorts and a white compression shirt. She ate a banana muffin for breakfast and then went outside to cams car.

"Hey twin!" Cam said while Lorelei getting  in the backseat of the car.

"Hey Lorelei" Cams girlfriend Marie said.

"Hi Marie! And hi to you to Cam." Lorelei replied to the two of them.

Lorelei has always loved Marie more than Cam. At first it was a joke but it's not anymore.

"Oh fuck You Lorelei." Cam said as Lorelei giggles at him.

The three arrive at Nelson's to pick him up. He ran outside and got in the back with Lorelei.

"Hey Lorelei!" Nelson said pulling. Her into a hug.

"Hi Nelson." Lorelei said hugging him back.

The rest of the car ride Lorelei had her head rested on Nelson lap while the two were on there phones. Since the games was 2 hours away Lorelei eventually fell asleep.

They arrive and start practicing for their game. Lorelei got stuck taking pictures with fans but eventually made her way to the bench. She watched the boys practice.

The boys began to walk over and Nelson sat beside Lorelei. Can told the team who was playing for the start of the game. And now it begins.