We are done nelson

The chat went crazy

Is bro tweaking?

Wth!?

Ain't y'all dating?

Lorelei felt tears attack her eyes. She wanted to cry. She took a tissue and wiped her eyes. Lorelei walked back to Nelson's room. Acting perfectly fine. He was still live.

"hey my mom is coming to get me." Lorelei told Nelson.

"Ok." Nelson said.

Lorelei pulled nelsons hoodie over her head and threw in it his hamper. Lorelei got her stuff together. Before going downstairs she walked over to Nelson gave him a hug. Before he could even say anything Lorelei walked out of the room and went to the kitchen.

"Hey Lorelei! Heading out?" Cassie asked Lorelei.

"Yeah." Lorelei said quietly.

"Where's Nelson?"

"Upstairs on live with his friends." Lorelei said a bit more louder.

"That boy. Can't even walk his own girlfriend out of the house." Cassie told Lorelei

Lorelei heard a beep outside. She lifted her head and saw her moms car outside.

"That's my mom. Bye Cassie." Lorelei said waving bye.

"By Lorelei." Cassie said waving back.

The car ride was silent. When they got back Lorelei's mom went to the kitchen. Lorelei went to her room and immediately started crying. She sat against her bed and cried. She looked towards her phone when she heard her phone go off.

New text message from
Nelson 😻💩

Nelson😻💩
Why'd you leave in such a hurry?

Lorelei
I heard what you said to Frankie.

Nelson 😻💩
What did i say?

Lorelei
God are you that stupid Nelson?

Nelson 😻💩
No actually what did I say?

Lorelei
I'll talk to you later I gtg.

Nelson 😻💩
Don't be mad
Read

Nelson😻💩
Come on ma please
Read

Nelson 💩😻
Can we talk this out please
Delivered

Lorelei didn't want to talk to Nelson anymore. How could he be all up on her then tell everyone their nothing. Lorelei didn't know what to do. She's never been through something like this before. Nelson kept text but she ignored. Lorelei's mom said dinner was ready. Usually Lorelei would be running down to eat, but she wasn't hungry. She couldn't stop crying. She couldn't even move. She felt useless.