Chapter 9: The Dark Warrior, White Heroine And Three New Servants

Momon, kasumi and Nabe decimate Clementine and KHaljit also three new servants join Nazarick ranks
===========================================================

"These girls are harmless," said KHaljit "I disagree with that Nabe if you would please," said stella "as you wish lady kasumi cast Twin Maximize magic," said Narberal as she made Electric spheres then KHaljit was shocked "what," said KHaljit "Electrosphere," said Narberal as she launched the attack.

The light fades to reveal that KHaljit use his followers and blake, Koneko as shields to protect him as he cackles "impressive," said KHaljit then stella was very mad to what KHaljit did them then stella raised her hand and glow to move blake and ...

The light fades to reveal that KHaljit use his followers and blake, Koneko as shields to protect him as he cackles "impressive," said KHaljit then stella was very mad to what KHaljit did them then stella raised her hand and glow to move blake and Koneko to where she and Narberal are then heal them "how annoying why don't you just roll over and die like a good little rodent for using lady kasumi new servants," said Narberal

"I guess those men I killed in town were friends of yours, and your daughter is that right? did you both come here to avenge them or something stupid like that? [giggles] did you notice the magic caster was really a girl? She kept insisting that someone would come to rescue them but I got bored of waiting around," said Clementine "me and my daughter barely knew those adventurers," said Ainz "I can't get hard if you're not angry," said Clementine "this isn't vengeance they were in your way and needed to be dealt with me or my daughter would have done the same thing in your shoes it would be hypocritical to condemn you that being said by killing them you rob me of valuable assets they were vital components in my plans in others words you're in my way but I promise my daughter I won't kill you," said Ainz.

"you must not have a brain underneath that helm of yours if you think you can talk to me like that and get away with it the inhuman lady Clementine doesn't lose brawls to nobodies like you you're about to learn why people fear me," said Clementine "I see nothing to be scared of you're a joke now shut up and fight," said Ainz.

"I don't know what you can do but whatever you'll do it won't save you fool," said KHaljit "be careful. That mouth of yours will get you killed what would Nabe say if she face oh right human tick," said stella "I'll call you a fool if I like, little girl you've and your friend leapt into your dooms and don't realize it. Now you're in the land of the dead- -my territory. And soon you and those three will join my army that's the fate of who stand between me and immortality," said KHaljit as the jewel in his hand glows as stella remembers what her father said "keep an eye on the sky," said Ainz as stella gasps as a skeletal dragon appears behind her and tries to attack stella but she dodge then KHaljit laughs "this skeletal dragon is completely resistant to magic there isn't a caster in the world that could hope to stand against it your death is a certainty," said KHaljit "this that's so," asked stella "huh," said KHaljit "I'll then beat it to death Arms of the warrior," said stella as two armored arms appeared on either side of her body.