Chapter 3: A Battle at Carne Village and stella's first servants

Momonga sees that Carne village is under siege by invading forces, and goes to rescue them and stella first two servants are in that village waiting to serve that person.
============================================================
Our story begins with a sound of horse running through the land to a village close by a soldier ride next to his leader "the village is burning," said the soldier as the leader grit his teeth as they continue running as they made to the village it's was already too late the village completely burn the leader tried to see if anyone from the village survived there are some people who did survived "vice chief these people need help make sure they get back to e rantel safely these people need," said Gazef "general," said vice chief "what is it," said Gazef "something's wrong here the king ordered us track and terminate the bandits that have been attacking villages right," said vice chief.

"That's correct," said Gazef "okay then why did they send us out here with only 50 soldiers especially when baha ruth might be responsible," said vice chief "it's top secret operation" said Gazef " you know who's behind this," said vice chief "the nobleman want you to fail if they can remove the king's most trusted general then they would have a clear path to the throne it's so transparent," said vice chief "that's enough vice chief," said Gazef "but sir you I'm telling the truth we're walking straight into a trap our forces should head back to e rantel as fast as possible if we split up now it will only weaken us a few village may be lost that is a small piece to pay in order to keep the most powerful swordsmen in the country alive," said vice chief.

" I was born as a commoner," said Gazef "so was I," said vice chief "I know what it's like to live in these villages to fear monsters at every turn always waiting for death," said Gazef "same here" said vice chief "then you know what it's like to have hope praying that someone out there would actually show up to protect you," said Gazef "of course I wish every day that a hero would arrive but in the end not one person ever came," said vice chief "then let us be the ones who do show up we'll let these people know that it's okay to have hope that prayers are answered that heroes exist," said Gazef.

In momonga office

Momonga was in his office with stella and Sebas was helping him to work the mirror to see what is going on around Nazarick "hmm" said momonga "I just need to figure out how to work this mirror remote viewing then we can really secure the surrounding area of Nazarick," thought momonga as he finally got the hang of it stella and Sebas started to clap "congratulations my Lord I knew you'd do it," said Sebas "I agree with Sebas father I'd knew can do it too and one day I'll be sure to work hard," said stella "thanks stella and Sebas I appreciate your supports," said momonga "of course that is my duty your's and princess stella personal butler the sole reason I was created by Lord touched me was to carry out your orders tedious they might seemed," said Sebas.

"very well let's see what's happening in this new world of ours," said momonga as he continues looking in the mirror "father look there something going on with that village," said stella as momonga looking at what stella mean "a town festival," said momonga "no definitely not," said Sebas as momonga made the viewing to see what's going on and knight killing the villagers "hmm those men don't appear to be bandits," said momonga "I agree father," said stella "what's up with me how can I watch this violence so calmly I would have passed out in the real world," thought momonga "what are your orders," asked Sebas "leave them be I see no good reason to interfere in their affairs," said momonga "as you wish my Lord," said Sebas "but father we can get information from them if we helped them," said stella as Momonga looked at stella then at sebas starting to see touched me behind Sebas "touched me," thought momonga as he started to remember the past then he got up from his chair.