Chapter 4: Ruler and princess of Death

Momonga and stella defeats the sunlight scripture that was invading Carne, and launches a campaign to take over the world as Ainz and stella Ooal Gown.
============================================================
Our story begins in a church of some sort where a man named Nigun Griid Luin kneeling in front of a high priest "Nigun Griid Luin as captain of the sunlight scripture one of the six scriptures of the six great gods you are called upon to serve with honor you will go to the riesty's kingdom located Gazef stronoff and eliminate him," said the high priest as Nigun flinch for a second and the priest took a big crystal "this treasure contains a miracle of the gods use it only if necessary and find the score of the energy that I sensed and bring to me at any cost," said the high priest "attention all units our prey has entered the cage devote yourself to the gods and carry out their will and find the item that they seek," said Nigun.

"There they are," said Gazef "it looks like they've surrounded us equal intervals," said a soldier "do you have some idea who they are," said Ainz "they are only the slain theocracy could send out this many magic casters at once the special ops unit directly under the head priest it must be one of the six scriptures," said Gazef "the men who attacked the village earlier," said Ainz "theocracy soldiers no doubt looks like they dressed like imperial armor to throw us off," said Gazef "as I thought does this village hold some significant value," said Ainz "if you don't know why they're attacking then I'm assuming they're not after you which means one thing," said Gazef "there after you and me," said stella "what do you mean my child," said Ainz "they're after my advent deck they must have sensed the energy from it and to seek it power for themselves," said stella "absolutely not I'm not letting put a single hand on you," said Ainz "yes I agree with your father I too won't let them have you," said Albedo.

"Indeed I agree well lucky they to think even the slain theocracy want me dead and they want your daughter "But those creatures look like archangel flames why is a monster from Yggdrasil here," thought Ainz "sir Ainz I would like to hire you name your price and I'll make sure you get it," said Gazef "sorry but I have to decline," said Ainz "very well please take care and thanks again this village owes you and your your daughter gratitude as do I," said Gazef as her shake hands with Ainz "I am grateful which is why I hesitate to ask I know this is a selfish request please grant these people you and daughter protection one more time I have nothing to offer you now but I beg you both please," said Gazef as he was about to bow Ainz stop him "there is no need for you to go that far Gazef I understand me and my daughter will be sure to protect the villagers I will even put the names of Ainz Ooal Gown and stella Ooal Gown on the line," said Ainz as stella nodded to agreeing with her father "then I will have nothing to worry about instead I will focus on the task before me," said Gazef "sir Gazef take this with you please I insist," said stella as she gave Gazef a blank advent card.