Chapter 6: Ainz and Stella first Journey

Momon, kasumi and Nabe team up with a group of adventurers called the swords of Darkness on an adventure.
============================================================
Our story begins with Ainz, Stella and Narberal along with the sword of darkness also with nfirea driving his wagon Traveling along the path to the forest near carne village "um mr. Peter," said nfirea "yes," said peter "why don't we take a break, around that area," said nfirea as they see a water stream ahead "good idea mr. Momon" said peter "I understand," said Ainz "enjoy this things will get a little dangerous from here on out," said peter "don't  worry about us we'll be careful," said Ainz "I'll have to be considering I can't use most of magic in this armor playing the tank role was never really my speed if things start to get out of hand, Narberal will use fifth tier magic and stella will use her rider form to help out as well I'm not sure what we'll be facing but hopefully, that will be enough if not, I may have to get serious," thought Ainz.

"Try not to look so worried kasumi everything will be fine as long I'm here I'm the best set of of eyes and ears this side of the e-Estize don't be shy you can praise me if you want to," said lukrut "can I squash him yet," asked Narberal "Nabe," said Ainz "mosquitos should be handled without mercy away from lady kasumi please sir," said Narberal "harsh but it's okay gorgeous I so can tell you want me," said lukrut as peter, ninya and dyne laugh nervously "you know, I just realized something we've crossed into the wise king of the forest and wise queen of the sky's territory's," said ninya "who is these's wise and queen," asked Ainz "it's a very old and powerful magical creature at least, that's what the legends say not only it cast magic, but it's physically strong and if it's four razor claws don't finish you off it's snake tail will and as for the wise queen of the sky's legends says it's been flying around searching for a worthy person to common it's power, said nfirea "interesting I think I'd like to meet it and I'm sure kasumi will like to meet the wise queen of the sky's," said Ainz as stella nods.

Back at Nazarick

Back at Nazarick Demiurge was in his Lord study office took a breathes deeply then walk towards his lord bedroom and knocked on the door three time before going inside to find Albedo sighing and moaning in lord Ainz bed "Albedo," said Demiurge as Albedo gasp and look at Demiurge "you have your own accommodations why are you in Lord Ainz's room," said Demiurge "I was rubbing my scent into everything I could I wanted it to be the first thing he smelled when he finally returns," said Albedo "considering he doesn't require sleep, I doubt that will happen fine, just don't overdo it," said Demiurge "I'm sure I don't know what you mean but we'll try right Lord Ainz," said Albedo as pull something out of the covers as Demiurge puts his hand on his glasses.

"Uh- - Ugh is that... a life-size body pillow," said Demiurge "yeah isn't it great," said Albedo as Demiurge sighs "I made it myself now I'm working on the socks and clothes for our second I need to be prepared it won't be much longer I can feel it I've made enough for some time now boy or girl they'll have everything wait a minute, what if the child doesn't have a gender," said Albedo "if the elf twins are any indication, the supreme begins have no issue with their servants crossdressing and we also have princess stella has Nazarick heiress," said Demiurge "yes you're right thank you Demiurge that's exactly what I needed to hear," said Albedo as Demiurge sighs "I'm always happy to help," said Demiurge.