I'll be in the same class as him again I thought and smiled to myself.

"Sorry, Mrs Lee," he said and looked around for a seat.

Suddenly, our eyes met, and he froze for awhile. I smiled widely at him, and he returned the smile shyly.

"Go sit beside Jimin," Mrs Lee ordered Taehyung and he did as he was told.

Lessons were as per normal. It was Math lesson and I was doing some work, when suddenly a crushed paper was thrown to my face. I turned to my right to see Taehyung whom was 2 tables away, smirking at me.

I picked up the paper and opened it up. 'Hyejinnie Pabo' was written on the paper. I rolled my eyes but smiled at his mischievousness. I crushed the paper and dumped it in my bag, being a good girl and continued with my work.

Break came and I walked out of class, when suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder, and I thought it was Mina.

"Yah," a deep voice said and I got startled. I turned to him and realised it was not Mina but Taehyung.

"Ah, it's you. I thought you were Mina and I was just casually walking. What's up?" I asked him.

He pinched my cheek, "Why didn't you throw the paper back at me huh?"

"Ow!" I said and slapped his hand away, "Aish, we're not supposed to play in class."

"Ah, right. You're the good girl Hyejin, bleh," he scoffed.

I nudged him, "Shush up let's go eat."

Time flew past fast and school was finally over. I went home right after school because I was exhausted. I did my homework and played my phone until night came, when suddenly I received a text.

'Yah, what are you doing? Let's meet at the park." -Taehyung
'Araseo, see you.' -Hyejin

I grabbed my coat and walked out of the house in the cold weather.

"Kim Taehyung!" I called him as I came closer to him whom was sitting on a bench. "Why would you tell me to come to the park in this cold weather."

"Nothing, I just miss you," he said, and I shyly smiled, flattered.

"So, what are we doing now?" I asked him.

"Wanna walk around?" He asked, and I nodded.

We walked around the park, in the night, although it was cold, but we were just casually talking as we walked.

Suddenly I started to get freezing cold and sniffled. My teeth chattered and I blame myself for not bringing a hot pack along with me.

"Are you really cold?" Taehyung asked.
"Nah it's okay, I'm fine," I said, still enduring the cold.

"Don't pretend to be strong, pabo yah," Taehyung said. Suddenly he grabbed my hand and clasped with his as he slipped my hand along with his into his pocket, radiating a little bit of heat. My cheeks then turned hotter and became helpful as a hot pack.

"Are your hands still cold?" He asked.
"Just a little, but I'm fine," I said.

But still, he stopped walking and turned to face me. He took my hands and gave them a massage with his warm hands. "Yah, your hands are really cold but you said you're fine. This pabo..."

I softly chuckled at him nagging at me like a mother. He continued massaging my hands and I gazed at his beautiful face. Eventhough he's a meany, he actually really cares.

"They're quite warm now, thanks," I said and smiled at him.

He smiled back and we continued walking, when suddenly he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me real close to him. "It's cold, stay close with me," he said.

I couldn't hold in my smile as he continued making my heart flutter that night. I wrapped my hand around his waist, and I felt warmer in his embrace.

After we were done chatting and walking around the park, Taehyung walked home with me.

When we finally reached the gate to my house, I turned to face him. "Thanks alot for everything, and I'm sorry for ignoring you for the past few months," I said and looked down. Taehyung suddenly held my shoulder, startling me and I looked up at him.

He frowned a little, "You better not do that to me again, you rascal. I'll punish you some other time."

"Aish... what punishment. I'll just go in now, annyeong," I said, trying to escape, when suddenly he held my wrist before I could unlock the gate.

"You're just gonna go in like that?" Taehyung asked and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yeah...?" I looked at him puzzled, then I realised what he meant. "Aigoo, come here silly boy," I said and wrapped my arms around him, giving a big tight hug, but he didn't hug me back. I pulled away and looked at him, "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Taehyunggie is still mad," he said and pouted, cutely.

I chuckled and pinched his nose. "Well too bad," I said and stuck out my tongue at him, and turned back to the gate.

He became disappointed and walked away without saying goodbye. I secretly smiled and crept behind him. I suddenly turned him to face me, and he looked at me with a blank expression.

I put my hands on his warm cheeks and tiptoed to reach his height, then I pressed my lips against his, kissing him gently.

He stood frozen at first, but then right after, his arms encircled my waist and he pulled me closer to him as he kissed me back.

Slowly releasing the kiss, I looked up at him and he looked back at me lovingly. I gave him another quick hug and smiled.

"I love you," Taehyung said to me.
"I love you more."

We waved goodbye to each other before I went into the house, smiling widely.

I'm glad to have him to be part of my high school life, and also in more time to come.

That was it, the story of me and some arrogant guy whom I first hated alot for his cold attitude, but then later I realised he's much better than I thought.

And I eventually fell for him, Kim Taehyung.

Mr Arrogant || kth. » book 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें