Chapter 11: Suiside Squade

The girls sat on Sonya's bed, Alex was looking at each of the girls beside her. All of them looking angry and determined. She realized now, they hated WICKED just as much as she did. WICKED took something for each of them.

"Let's go get some revenge-" Brenda started, but was cut off by Kenzie.

"-Lets go get him. Let's go get Minho back!" Kenzie cried with gusto, hopping off the bed. Brenda rolled her eyes and muttered something under her breath. Kenzie froze with her mouth open and her eyes wide. She smacked herself in the forehead with a gasp.

"That's probably where those idiots went..to go get him back! Thomas was pissed off with Vince at the meeting after you were stable, Alex. Vince said he wouldn't risk an extraction mission."

She is shucken right! Tommy would 100% think he could do it on his own..and Newt, Fry and Finn would go with him. Shucken bloody idiots! They left me behind! Shuck them!

Alex looked up at them in disbelief. These girls were still willing to help her after what she told them. They were willing to walk into the lion's den with her, even though she was twisted and probably deranged. She caught Harriet's eye, who was watching Sonya. Harriet's frown deepened. Alex glanced at her sister beside her. Sonya was visibly trembling, but her jaw set.

"Sonya. You stay here. You get better. Harriet? Will you stay here with her? I think Aris will also need someone he trusts to stay back here...Sonya? Will you look after Chloe and Reagan for me?" Alex asked.

She knew Sonya would come if she asked, but the look of fear in her eyes and how exhausted she looked, she couldn't ask her sister to go right back into the mouths of the lions. Harriet nodded. Sonya nodded, looking slightly relieved.

"You still have the coms from the last mission?" Alex asked.

"Uhh no. I gave it back...like always, didn't you?" Harriet asked, confused.

Brenda, Alex and Kenzie glanced guiltily at each other.

"Uhh no. No we didn't. We keep them..how do you think we know everything that's going on?" Alex smiled evilly. Brenda and Kenzie laughed with her.

"And you wonder why Vince doesn't like you?!" Harriet shook her head, with a small smile.

"Hey, Vince loves me! I do his shuck dirty work. He loves me deep down...very very very deep down. Buried under his disdain and frustration." Alex responded.

Brenda and Kenzie snorted.

"Okay...we'll probably have to steal a truck. Can you keep Vince busy for at least a few hours.. please? If we need anything I'll get a hold of you, through a com. Somehow." Alex directed. Her confidences growing.

"YES! POWER SQUAD IS BACK!" Kenzie pumped her fist in the air. "Sonya? You in for the Power Squad? You and Harriet are base operations. Eagle 1 and Eagle 2. Sonya you are now known as Sharp Shooter Sonya, Harriet your Hitman Harriet."

Sonya gave a small smile and Harriet just shook her head and rolled her eyes.

Alex smiled, wickedly, "Now we're talking!"

"Brenda you can be Bombs away Brenda-"

"Absolutely not!" She scoffed, smacking Kenzie with a pillow.

Kenzie yelped and then fell back. She giggled, pointing at Brenda from her back, "Fine. Umm...Bloodthirsty Brenda?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Better.' Brenda huffed with an added eye roll. Though Brenda's mouth twitched into a crooked smirk.

"We already have our Alex the Ace." Kenzie pointed at Alex, "out except in all things vindictive..."