Chapter 6: A change in Routine

**A little Minho aesthetic**

Minho

Something different was happening today. There wasn't a group of white masked doctors following behind his armed escort. They didn't go to the normal testing room. Minho was dragged, shoved but mostly carried down a few hallways and then into an elevator and down to the main floor. Down a few more halls. He could hardly keep his head up, but he was aware enough to know today was a change. A change in his routine of pain and torture.

A door was opened and was shoved inside. There was nothing in the room, no windows or cameras, or chairs. It was plain white. He stumbled to the wall and slid down landing in a heap. He sat huddled, waiting for whatever was going to happen. He didn't have to wait long.

The door swung open again. Teresa was shoved inside. The door swung shut again, he heard it lock. She looked around, taking in the room, and jumped when she saw Minho slumped against the wall. She came over and slid down the wall, sitting beside him. He glanced at her, she didn't look in pain today.

"Hey." he said softly, even his voice was tired. She smiled at him, her bright blue eyes were filled with compassion.

"Hey yourself. How are you feeling?" She asked, taking his hand gently, her eyes instantly filling up with tears.

He closed his eyes and leaned his head back against the wall.

"They aren't stabbing me with anything, and you seem to be in control of yourself...so I'm great." He said dryly. He heard her snort.

"Any idea what's going on?" He asked, "We actually get the luxury of being left alone."

"I think...I think they are moving us somewhere else. They don't really keep me around. Just when they need their dirty work done...but what I've gathered..."

She paused, took a shaky breath, glancing nervously at him. He had opened his eyes and lifted his head off the wall. 

"The Right Arm has taken out a few more of their big wigs, WICKEDs higher ups. And have been intercepting their supplies from the City to here... So they think this facility is the next target." Teresa explained.

Minho heard the hope in her voice, mixed with nervousness. She squeezed his hand cautiously. But let go when all his muscles stiffened and clenched his jaw. His emotions and thoughts instantly swirled into a tempest.

The Right Arm...where my friends were supposed to be. My friends...Newt, Frypan and Thomas. Friends were taking out WICKED workers and supplies? Why? Why... would they do that? Are they trying to help us? What about...Alex..? What's her game?

When he thought about her, he was even more confused. Half of him wanted to scream and hurt her...

...She worked with WICKED..she believed in what they're doing...doing to me! That's what some of my memories are...everything from the Glade..Jorge's warehouse...she was the one to call WICKED...she blew up the building...

The other half of himself battled those emotions and thoughts and tried to convince him his mind was messed with and it was a lie. Memories and feelings.. especially relief when he found out she was still alive after the building exploded and horrified when he saw her chained to a wall...his heart bursting with feeling when he watched her on the ledge while she watched the sunset...

My memories of her are so real...But she was the reason Chris and Ben were banished. She was the reason Adam died. And Alby...and Jeff and Chuck. Shuck this. Shuck my life. Shuck Alex. She's the reason I'm here. She got me captured...right? I tried to help Sonya... Was it Alex's fault? But...how could that be her fault..? Did I save her? Uhg, I don't know. My head shucken hurts now.