Authors Note

**September 17, 2023 Destroyer was voted #1 in Themazerunner hashtag❤️** 

***I loved writing about Alex her journey in The Maze and Scorch. She is a mix of bad ass and broken- this book she is definitely broken. But her story isn't over ... her best friend Tes, and sister Sonya and of course her other half, her soul mate, her anchor, Minho, are in the clutches of WICKED. She would walk through hell to get them back...and she just might!

**She is a broken kid, who is just doing her best. She's a bad ass, a soldier, but also just a kid who was used and abused, finding out what makes her special is just a shucked up science experiment. So she will have struggles, she's real and raw with flaws. She's strong and very capable, but like anyone she deals with grief, depression, anxiety, a loss of self. She struggles and I hope I make it real, I don't want to glamourize or romanticize these struggles. (If anyone ever needs someone to talk to- my in box is always open! No judgment, I am willing to be a listening ear!)

***Alex is my own character creation, her story arche and the twists I add are my own. However I want to give all credits to the One and Only James Dashner, and his amazing story: The Maze Runner, Scorch Trials and Death Cure. I also want to give all copyrights to the director of the movies Wes Ball.

*** I take inspiration mostly from the movie for book 3 (book ideas are thrown in), and I twist Alex's own story into the mix. (You also get some behind the scenes with Minho in this book!) I really hope it all makes sense! I appreciate any and all feedback! Just be kind about it!

Interacting with other readers/writers would be amazing! Please leave comments!

So a few new characters in this book; Kenzie, Finn, and Felix

** Kenzie is based/named after my 2nd daughter who is a mouthy little firecracker! (Just like Kenzie's story character!)

** Finn is based/named after my youngest son (He's not as big in the story, but he's there.) A quiet goofy kid but is loyal to a fault.

**Chloe (from book 2) is based/named after my oldest girl. (The one who kept bugging me to write)

** Zach (from book 2- Chloe's crank brother) is named after my 3rd (Don't worry he's not a crank, he's the sweetest kindest brother ever, always making sure his little brother and older sisters are okay and taken care of! He was very mad when he found out his character was killed off!)

Like I said earlier, in this one there will be small snippets from Minho's POV. I also take a little inspiration from Hunger Games...!

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the last instalment of these books...I need a serious name.

**Alex/Ace/Sunshine/Babe Aesthetic**