Was the note delivered before the attack happened? Was it someone from her office? Or maybe someone from the convenience store? Heiran kneaded her temples to ease her pulsing migraine. Recent updates about the famous Itaewon incident were playing on the TV in her living room. Tired of stressing about the source of the note, she paid attention to the news. The absolute injustice behind the murder of a young promising boy and the detectives' lack of a culprit had enraged the entire nation. Now memoirs dedicated to Park Haneul were all one could see on the streets and social media. The news anchor on the national news was raving about the unfamiliar designer jacket found on the body that was the only recent update on the case for the past half an hour, concocting conspiracy theories with some specialist. Heiran released a huff of breath as she carefully folded the threat and placed it in her pocket, turning to lie on her side to read the headlines.

"The jacket, first thought to have belonged to the victim, was later discovered as not owned by the victim. Forensic investigation found DNA on the jacket other than Haneul's but the police have not yet found a match. Ooh, the 2021 limited edition Versace black designer jacket... Ah, I wonder who else owns that exact same jacket," she lazily murmured to herself. Lifting her head, she turned to Yoongi sitting at the table sipping a can of soda. "Hey, Boongi. I'm feeling reaally petty. Snap me out of it."

He placed his soda on the table. "Does this involve your idiot ex-boyfriend?"

"Maybe."

"Would it potentially hurt, trouble, or put him in an awfully tight spot?"

She shrugged nonchalantly. "Probably."

"Then you have my full support. Whatever it is that you're thinking up in that brain of yours, do it."

"Damn, Yoongi. You're ruthless." She whistled a low tune turning her attention back to the TV as he responded. "That a*shole deserves it."

Heiran thought about it for a split second as she lifted her phone. Yoongi was right. The man named Jeon Jungkook deserved every misery life could possibly offer him for what he did. Her fingers moved. The dial pad opened on her phone screen. She stayed there for a tempting second. Then she threw her phone back on the sofa, sighing out. "Can't do it. I left that Heiran back in high school."

Yoongi made a disappointed noise at the back of his throat when the doorbell rang. "That must be Minseo."

True to his word, the door flung open and Yoongi's girlfriend waltzed in with high spirits, her hands laden with coffee and something sweet smelling from the bakery down the street. "Y'all stop whatever you're doing! Your Queen's here!"

"Hey, Minseo," Heiran called out a greeting from her place on the sofa. Yoongi muttered something about being overly dramatic.

"Geez, what is this sad, depressive air inside here? Is someone still feeling weepy over her ex-boyfriend?" Minseo questioned, sniffing the place. Heiran's eyes immediately zeroed in on Yoongi. As usual, he had spilled everything to his girlfriend at the first chance he caught. "You snitch!" she spat.

Yoongi held up his arms in defense. "So that I could get her to make you normal again! You were quite out of it yesterday. I had no idea what to do!"

Heiran was about to give him a piece of her mind when Minse loudly interrupted. "Fear not! Minnie, your break-up expert, is here at your service!"

Prancing up to the sofa, she hauled Heiran up by the arm. "Now come on up, we have a lot to do~"

"Noooo, where are you taking meee?" She whined, unenthusiastically.

"To retail therapy, baby girl. Where else?"