Harsh Truth

Gemi's POV

I stood there like a creep watching her sleep. She looked like a peaceful child. I really wanted to wrap my arms around her and block out the world. I stopped myself to chant a saying that all women are manipulative. The once adoring gaze turned into a stone mask of pure hatred. I stood up making the bed rise up and left the room. Making sure to lock it before I went down the hall to handle business.

                              Ivy's POV

Waking in an unfamiliar place is always scary. But this place was beautiful. The walls were black and all the decor was white. The only other black thing in the room was me.   I was no longer scared of where I was, more so of how I got here. The last thing I remember was doing my normal 30 minute jog around 12. Yes, I jog at night. I find it much more calming than day time. Besides it's cooler at night. I quickly glanced down to see that I was still in my workout attire, which consisted of a black tanktop and pink running shorts with my all black roshe's.
I sat here still clueless and scared of whatever is to come next. My first instinct was to call for help. I looked all around the phone but there was none in sight. Then I remembered my cell phone, in which I  had no luck in finding either. Then I thought why don't I just go out the door, I swear my brain leaves me sometimes. When I got to the door I twisted the knob and twisted the knob, but it wouldn't open so I gave up. I looked around for a window and spotted one in the corner. Soon as I tried to open it some freaky alarm went off, almost scaring me into a heart attack. To scared to jump from the window to the ground I take a seat with my back facing the door, unaware to it's suddenly being ajar and another's prescence. "I'm fucking screwed", I mumbled to myself.
"Yes you are", I heard behind me.
I turn to be faced with one of the most gorgeous man on earth. He stood to be six foot something and had killer muscles under that suit. I couldn't see his eyes because of his shades. I'm kind of happy I could not see them. My panties would probaly be wetter than now, which is pretty drenched. I quickly snapped out of LaLa land when I clicked together that this asshole was my fucking kidnapper.
"Who the fuck are you, and what do you want?", I asked sternly.
"You will never talk to me in that tone of voice again or I will break your voice box understand?", he said questionly. I was astonished so I stood there quietly looking at my kidnapper. "Answer me DAMN IT", he yelled echoing the whole room.
I quickly replied with a "Sure", I made sure to say it with as much attitude that I can possess. "Can you at least tell me why I'm here, please.", I asked in my upmost sincerest tone.

                           Gemi's POV

This chick is slowly working my nerves. I went down the hallway, not to far because I knew if she woke she would try to runaway. From the sound of one of my alarm systems, I was right. I made it there in no time to see her on the floor indian style with her back towards the door while she is mumbling curse words under her breath. I speak up which must  have startled her because she looks stunned at me for a brief two minutes, before I receive a death glare. She sparked at me with an attitude then I sparked one back which seemed to make her angry then sad. She was now waiting on a reply to why she was here. I debated in my head if I should tell the truth, then I thought what the heck, what do I have to lose. "Listen to me and listen to me well Ivy, what I'm about to say is going to change your life forever so please don't interrupt me, got it?", I said firmly. She nodded her head in response, so I continued on. "As we all know you had a full ride to school. But medical school was a different story and you needed a little help with money so you asked your parents for a little assistance. Your father came to me and borrowed the money in which your mother did not aporove of. He never paid me back so I gave him a visit last month. Long story short he exchanged you for whatever I want to do with you for the money he borrowed. I agreed to his proposition as long as he nor your mother were allowed to never see you again.", I said.  After I finished my speech, my face held a triumphant smile.  I glanced down at her and she looked as if she lost her whole life. I looked away before waterworks came. To my surprise she cried a little, and asked Could she still attend work. "Sorry Ivy, but that's too risky, how will I know that you won't escape you just tried already . Besides I want you to be my personal doctor.", I said my tension rising. "Why me?, What am I allowed to do? ", she asked crying uncontrollably. "Well you can do anything you want, except visit your parents or your job, but my guards will follow you, okay.", I said. "Okay.", her voice croaked out."The good thing is you have your own room with all of your things. If you want we can go check it out.", I stated.  She rose and followed me to her new room. Her father told me her favorite colors were plum purple and charcoal gray. So everything was that color with a hint of black and white here and there. "Do you like it?", I asked. I felt kind of bad because she was her parents only child and I took her away, but her father will learn to never cross me again. I snapped back to reality to see her smiling up at me then she hugged me and I  hugged back not realizing what I did. Then it dawned on me that she must have seen the custom walk in closet filled with Celine handbags, Christian Louboutins in every color, and stacks of designer clothes, and her things. I can't believe I paid to get her closet bigger than mine to make her smile. She let go of my body to say," Thank you, how did you do this?" . "I have my ways Ivy.", I said to her. "At two in the morning, Who are you?", she asked. "My name is Gemi Racovelli and I am your master.",  I boasted proudly. She stood for a while and fell to the ground in shock. I knew it was going to happen that way. Its not everyday that you get kidnapped by the handsomest mob man living. I wet a bathcloth. I propped her head on my knee and began to wet her face. She awoke and ran to the nearest wall, with fright in her eyes. "I have a proposition for you bella. Either you play by the rules or die. Now tomorrow you must attend a Gala event with me, my ex and her husband will be there, so be prepared for the crazy. ", I was about to leave out after my ramble, but she stopped and asked one final question. "How did I get here Mr.Racovelli.", she asked. "Call me Master Gemi if you grant speaking, and your father drugged you while you were on your run. She looked broken all over again, which she quickly replaced with anger. I decided it was best for me to leave now. I exited her room and entered my game room to play need for speed.

Thanks for reading. Sorry for errors.  Love y'all. Comment. Vote. Update coming soon.