Eleven: I Object!!!

Meanwhile, at Bowser's Castle, the guests were buzzing with excitement over the upcoming wedding. Bowser had insisted on a grand ceremony and wanted the bride to wear the finest dress they could create. Luckily, Wendy, the only girl in the Koopa family and an aspiring fashionista was able to provide exactly what was needed.

However, Froggy was disgusted by the dress because she didn't like to dress to please anyone. She knew that this was not the right time to argue about her boyish nature and preferences. She had to find a way to power through this disaster; otherwise, she and many other innocent people would be doomed to an unhappy ending. Froggy valued knowledge over marriage, and her dream of entomology would disappear if she didn't fight for what she believed in.

Her keen senses suddenly detected the presence of her beloved family slipping into the castle unnoticed, as she glanced out of the corner of her grey eyes. The moment Prince Haru laid eyes on the love of his life, he was struck with awe and admiration. She was draped in a magnificent dress that emphasized her elegance and stunning beauty, leaving the prince completely spellbound.

"Please be the queen of my kingdom and mother to my many heirs!" Haru murmured as he felt his heart racing.

"Up-bup-bup-bup-bup, You can't see the bride before the wedding; it's bad luck!" Toad spoke, interrupting the prince's peaceful reverie, and covering his eyes.

"Yeah, right,"Froggy chuckled and asked, "Who will accompany me down the aisle?"

"I certainly will," replied Mario confidently. "I have a perfect plan in mind."

Froggy's curiosity was piqued, and he asked eagerly, "What's your idea, Mario?"

Chuckling to himself, Mario responded,

"Remember when you said I resembled our dear Papa Pia from the side?"

With that, Donkey Kong, Toad, Princess Peach, and Prince Haru discreetly took some seats and occupied them, avoiding Bowser's notice.

"Nervous little guy?" Donkey Kong asked, carrying the caterpillar prince in the palm of his hands.

To be honest, he felt anxious. However, to ease his nerves, he imagined Froggy wearing the wedding dress and himself standing in Bowser's place as the groom. He was confident that Froggy would make an exceptional queen of the Flower Kingdom and a great mother if she decided to have children.

As the wedding march commenced, the gates parted to unveil the beaming bride gracefully gliding down the aisle. As they sat in a row, Froggy's brothers silently cheered for her success. It wasn't because she was about to marry the Koopa King, but rather because they hoped that Froggy would make it difficult for the villainous king, as she did with anyone who opposed her. This was the perfect opportunity to put her plan into action.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here to celebrate the marriage of Bowser and his beautiful tanned bride," Kamek announced. "If anyone has any objections to this union, speak now or forever hold your peace."

As Kamek finished speaking, Froggy let out a chuckle, leaving both Bowser and Kamek confused. "I would rather go to college than become your wife anytime soon," Froggy stated, causing everyone present to gasp. "And if that's not enough..."

Froggy winked at her family, signaling to Haru to be ready. She had hidden the titular Wonder Flower in her bridal bouquet as a vow to the prince who had truly tamed her heart.

"...My heart already belongs to someone else," Froggy declared, "and he's in the audience!"

As per tradition, Froggy deftly tossed the bouquet over her shoulder, beckoning the caterpillar prince to leap skyward.