Eight: King of the Koopas

In a nearby location to the Mushroom Kingdom, there exists a land overflowing with ash, cinders, and lava - a truly infernal landscape that is best avoided. The Koopa King Bowser reigns over this kingdom of creatures, and he is someone you don't want to mess with. His plan is to conquer the Mushroom Kingdom by force, and he has his 8 Koopalings by his side, each of whom is named after musicians - an ironic twist indeed.

His children's names were Ludwig, Lemmy, Larry, Iggy, Morton, Roy, Wendy, and Bowser Jr. All worked diligently to carry out their father's dreadful plans of world domination, but why you ask? They just love to be mean. The kingdom of the Koopas however, was in celebration of their own, because the plan to place Prince Haru under the spell that cursed him to eternally be a caterpillar; was successful. They even attached Froggy's stolen brooch to their own wands, so they would use it to their own wicked advantage.

"Excellent work, guys, we retrieved the pendent of that frogheadded brat!" Larry sneered, "With this on top of our wands, we can cause all the havoc we could ever dream of!"

Bowser sneered proudly at the comment of the kids. He guffawed evilly while giving them each a pet on the head.

"Bwahaha, you Koopa kids really know how to make your father proud!"

"And what's more," Larry giggled, "I cast the most foolproof, and irreversible spell on her, causing amnesia!"

This caused the rest of the Koopa siblings to look at each other in intrigue.

"But then, princy had to get in the way of our plan," he added, "So I turned him into a helpless little bug!"

The Koopalings and their father started to murmur their praises of how ingenious Larry's spell was, but the vibe was cut short, when Kamek, Bowser's most trusted advisor and royal magikoopa, came whizzing into the throne room with bated breath.

"My King! Bad news!" Kamek screeched.

Bowser groaned under his breath but allowed Kamek to proceed. He informed Bowser, that somehow the girl with the frog hat, recently became another addition to a family of humans, and that she reunited with the prince, and now they are searching for a cure not only for the accursed prince but a cure for her lost memories as well.

"WHAT?! HOW COULD SHE?! WHERE IS THAT GIRL NOW?!" Bowser's exclamations shook all of the Dark Lands, even the Koopa army cowered upon hearing this. They surely expected Kamek to have a worse fate, than those who dared to defy the Koopa King!

Kamek held down the fear, and with a flicker of his staff, he revealed that the girl, and her mustached siblings, had already pledged allegiance to Princess Peach, and that they already were on their way.

"You need to step up, and lead us, sire," Kamek said, "What are your—"

Bowser became irresponsive, he watched the tanned-skinned human closely, and yet he was mesmerized by her beauty.

"She's become quite a beaut, she will be mine..."

"AHEM!!!" Kamek cleared his throat loudly to snap his master out of it, proving to be successful.

"What is it?" Bowser asked.

"I believe Mr. Kamek just ask what needs to be done, King Dad," Iggy answered.

"Simple," Bowser grinned wickedly, "Bring that tanned girl, to me..."