Seven: Regal Training

Froggy felt very comfortable in the Mushroom Kingdom, especially since her brothers helped organize a last-minute party for her with the locals. They all had a great time together. While they were enjoying the feast, Haru explained that the Koopa Kids had put Froggy under a terrible spell, causing her to lose her memory. She could only remember being found by the Marios and growing up with them.

Froggy recounted how Haru attempted to rescue her, only to transform a caterpillar. She then offered her caterpillar companion a strawberry that rested on a slice of cake. Mario and Luigi looked at each other, in disbelief. What if what Papa said about this caterpillar being a prince in disguise was true?

Thus, the Princess and her council, concluded, that Haru's pendent, withheld most of Froggy's memories, and the only way to get them back was to retrieve the jewel. Thus, Froggy and her brothers underwent dangerous training. It took them a while for them to surpass the training course, the Princess prepared for them, but the three of them, were never known to be quitters, and soon enough, they finished the course with ease. They were soon ready for their quest and left the kingdom's borders with Peach in tow.

"It's just a quick quest," Mario thought, "we retrieve the jewel, and then we go back home to Brooklyn!"

Little did Mario know that this kingdom, had more obstacles, than goals, and there would be plenty to do before their goals could be achieved.

"I hope you don't mind going on an adventure on your birthday," Haru said.

"Welp," Froggy replied under her breath, "at least it ain't boring because my brothers and you are with me."

Unbeknownst to them, however, they soon attracted an envious pair of infrared eyes...