Five: Froggy and Mushrooms

Froggy seemed to thoroughly enjoy her ride down the drainage system's large pipe, as she cheered with excitement throughout the journey. Despite falling onto her stomach as the ride ended, she swiftly reached the other end, clearly having had a great time. She quickly got up and dusted herself, before her jaw hit the floor in amazement of her new and surreal surroundings.

"Mama Mia, what's this place...?" Froggy asked.

Haru scurried to Froggy's shoulder and clenched his little hands in triumph.

"Froggy, this is it," he said, victoriously, "We're in the Neighbouring Mushroom Kingdom!"

Froggy smiled.

"This is beautiful," Froggy gasped, "I think I've been here—"

Suddenly out of nowhere a citizen with a mushroom for a hat, raced into her direction with open arms.

"FROOOGGGYYY!!!"

The little guy didn't waste a second in hugging her tightly, despite the confusion Froggy hugged him back. He eagerly introduced himself as Toad, before laying eyes on the caterpillar prince and gasping dramatically.

"Haru? Is that you?!" Toad asked.

"' Course it is! I'm here to recuperate what was stolen from me," he said, "and to get my friend's memories back!"

Toad's eyes filled with excitement.

"You two, are in luck, let's go to the Princess," Toad advised, "she'll know what t'do, c'mon!"

Thus, off they went towards the start of a new adventure, even though they had to do a lot of jumping on mushrooms to reach the other side of a little town. Hopping wasn't a problem since Froggy used her agility to get across.

"Now I know why you called her Froggy, mon capitane." Toad remarked to the prince.

"Why's that?"

"Will you look at her go, she jumps so well!"