Namjoon went home early, only to get engulfed by a hyper Beomgyu. He wondered how can someone have this much energy, then his eyes fell on Jeongguk who was bickering with Jin for some disney movies.

"Your office is soooo soooooooooo biggggg" Beomgyu said spreading his arms in the air.

"Did you like it?"

"Like... I loved it....." Beomgyu showed his precious smile.

"Glad... where is Yeonjun?.."

"Owhhh... Maybe.... Oh my gawd... You know what Joonie, Binnie hyung lost in UNO with me... you know I'm beauty with brains....."

Jeongguk looked at his kid being done. Namjoon nodded at Beomgyu, he was habitual of self praises, Jin then Jeongguk, now Beomgyu....

"So I asked him to buy me ice creams, so that lover boy argued to go with hyung..  they must be probably having an ice cream date..." Beomgyu huffed.

"Whatt... Soobin is dating someone... Jin you didn't told me...." Namjoon said getting up from his seat.

"Yahhh.. Kim Beomgyu..." Jeongguk smacked Beomgyu.

"He is talking about our Yeonjun. He is so in love..." Jin said dreaming about his future son in law.

"Who is in love with whom??" Soobin came in asking about the convo.

"Jun hyung is in love wit... Oopsiee.." Beomgyu put hand on his loud mouth.

Soobin glanced over Yeonjun, giving him a sad smile. Yeonjun's heart clenched.

"Here's your ice cream Gyu.. Mom, I have to take some notes from Felix, I'll be back soon.."

"You can get it tomorrow.. it's late already..."

"It's urgent mom.."

"I'll go with you.." Yeonjun said.

"No.. I need to go alone.." Without hearing any further reply he stormed out of house.

"Sorry hyung.. I messed it up..." Beomgyu apologized.

Yeonjun sighed heavily, getting a pat on his shoulder by Namjoon.

"Go get your man buddy.." Namjoon assured by his dimples.

Yeonjun rushed out wearing his shoes hurriedly.

He walked out on the streets but found nothing. Then, when he was passing by a convenience store, he saw a certain someone from the glass, eating ramyeon with runny nose and red cheeks. It was adorable. He walked up to him. Getting a cup of ramyeon for himself, poured warm water and added some cheese.

He sat beside Soobin, who was well engrossed in fighting with the hot dog which he added in ramyeon without slicing.

"You'll kill his entire hierarchy..." Yeonjun chuckled, eyes focused on the melting cheese.

"Huh???" Soobin looked up at Yeonjun.

"Hot dog... I was talking about hot dog..."

"You followed me?"

"No I searched you... In dark streets.."

"Why????"

"Why do a moth go to light..."

"Don't do this.."

"I don't want you to return my feelings Soobin... but if in future, by any miracle, you found yourself in the position to fall in love, fall for me..."

Soobin looked at him with his eyes spread like saucer.

Yeonjun smiled, slightly brushing his hand on the older's chin, puckering his lips and touching with the other's.

It was just a peck. Just a slight touch sending tingles to both of them.

Soobin shyly looked at his food. The noodle got soggy making the boy pout.

"You know what you don't need to pout.. Just tell me to kiss.. It was only you since the very beginning. The moment I saw you on video call when Jin hyung told he adopted you... I knew you are mine." Yeonjun said boldly, god knows what was influencing him.

Soobin lowered his head more.

"By the way where in Felix.."

"What do you mean??"

"Weren't you going to Felix... for some notes.."

Soobin glared at Yeonjun who was obviously making fun of him.

"Cute..." Yeonjun blurted.

"And you are dumb.." Soobin said getting up with the trash.

"Why so???" Yeonjun asked expecting some cheesy answers like falling for me, or making me sad or what so.

"Look at your shoes... You wore in wrong foot.." Soobin said getting out of store.

Yeonjun smacked himself and re wore his shoes hurriedly, jogging towards his little crush who is older than him, and who is not only his crush but something more.

A bottom Soobin is what we all need, right ;)

💜 ⁿᵃᵐʲᵒᵒⁿ ✦ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀* ⠀⠀⠀. . ⠀⠀ᵇᵗˢ⠀⠀⠀✦⠀ ⟬⟭ ☄️. ˢᵉᵒᵏʲⁱⁿ . ゚ . 💜 . ✦ ʸᵒᵒⁿᵍⁱ, ⠀. ˚ ⠀ ⟭⟬ ⠀ . . *⠀ ⠀ ✨ ⠀✦⠀ 💜 . . ʰᵒˢᵉᵒᵏ ⠀🌖 . 🚀 ゚ ʲⁱᵐⁱⁿ .✨ .⠀ 🌎. 💜⠀⠀, * ⠀ ᵗᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ . ⠀✦ ˚ * .⠀ BTS 💜 ARMY . . ✦ ,💜 ⟭⟬ ✨ .💜 ~ᵃʳᵐʸ⠀. 💜 ⁿᵃᵐʲᵒᵒⁿ ✦ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀* ⠀⠀⠀. . ⠀⠀ᵇᵗˢ⠀⠀⠀✦⠀ ⟬⟭ ☄️. ˢᵉᵒᵏʲⁱⁿ . ゚ . 💜 . ✦ ʸᵒᵒⁿᵍⁱ, ⠀. ˚ ⠀ ⟭⟬ ⠀ . . *⠀ ⠀ ✨ ⠀✦⠀ 💜 . . ʰᵒˢᵉᵒᵏ ⠀🌖 . 🚀 ゚ ʲⁱᵐⁱⁿ .✨ .⠀ 🌎. 💜⠀⠀, * ⠀ ᵗᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ . ⠀✦ ˚ * .⠀ ʲᵘⁿᵍᵏᵒᵒᵏ . . ✦ ,💜 ⟭⟬ ✨ .💜 ~ᵃʳᵐʸ⠀. 💜• . ° *