"Eww" I groaned.

I took the note from James off it and handed them over to Sirius.
I mean when would I need them anyways.

Next was Remus.

He actually handed them out one by one and waited for the person to open them before giving out the next one.

He gave me set of clear lipglosses. Each one had a different candy taste and fragrance.it was a very sweet gift since he knew that I didn't like lipgloss that had that odd gloppy taste.

Next was lily who gave out all our gifts and had us open them at the same time.

She gave me a journal that would transfer whatever I wrote to her journal and vice versa. This gave us a way to communicate with each other more.

Next was Peter. He forgot to get me a gift which I told him was okay. Although he did remember to get Arthur Weasley a gift.

Next was Sirius. He gave me a beautiful royal blue scarf with a matching set of gloves.

"Thank you Sirius" I said, hugging him.

"No problem" he chuckled.

"Okay last but not least y/n" James said.

I got up and went around to all my friends and gave each of them a gift.

I gave lily a necklace, James and Peter some candy, Sirius a vinyl of a rock band he liked, and Remus some old copies of different muggle books I enjoyed reading.

It was safe to say they all enjoyed their gifts.

We ended up hanging out for a few hours and I got caught up in a conversation with Remus about books.

"So Dorian is gay?" Remus asked.

"Well they never explicitly say it but it is heavily implied. I mean Oscar Wilde was charged on 25 counts of homosexual activities and sent to jail. So I'm pretty sure his desires for men showed through in his writings" I explained.

"That's interesting" Remus sighed. He seemed off.

"Hey what's wrong?" I asked.

Remus looked over at Sirius and then at me.

"Oh no, please don't tell me you want to break up with Sirius" I whispered.

Remuses eyes went wide "no no no, it has nothing to do with me and Sirius. But" he paused before sighing.

"Okay look, I want you to be completely honest with me" he said sternly

"Sure" I asked more than answered.

"You and regulus have been hanging out a lot lately, haven't you." He whispered.

I didn't know what to say. I had promised to be honest but that was proving to be difficult. "I mean, we study a lot. He is one of the smartest people in my classes so it does benefit me and him" I mumbled.

Remus looked at me and sighed.

"I'm going to be honest with you. I don't think you are telling me the full truth. I'm not going to hold it against you, but I do want to tell you that if you ever told me anything, and you didn't want me to tell Sirius. I wouldn't tell him"

That's all he said before getting up and sitting with Sirius.

Great

——————————————————————

Soon after my whole conversation with Remus they all decided to go out and have a snowball fight.

I didn't join them and said I had a stomach ache from all the candy.