6| 𝙄𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙤𝙨 𝙄 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙞𝙢

"𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮"

♡*+:•*∴":♡.•♬✧♡*+:•*∴":♡.•♬✧

"I can hear you!"

I shouted on the phone for the third time when Dad finally heard me properly through the bad network.

"Yes, Daisy. Where are you? Fine right?"

He said almost sounding worried.

"Yes, Dad I am okay... I am at school. I have this important team meeting for the ceremony that is to be held next to next week and I have been chosen as the music club administrator this year"

I say everything out 'cause I know maybe, I repeat, maybe he will understand.

"That is great news, Daisy! Congratulations. Do your best and try being at home by 8. I will manage Mom"

"Thanks! bu-bye"

I cut the call after a pause.

I keep the phone in my pocket and look toward the school gate. There is still time. There are yet so many students all around.

"Daisy?"

I turn around when a palm touches my shoulder.

"Did you happen to have my Literature copy? I cannot find it anywhere. You were sitting behind me today. Maybe you have a clue?"

Amber says trying her best to sound polite with a tease of her distrust of me. It is normal in topper students and I am okay with it. All I am against is her talking to me. I might look okay but inside this skin, I am dying.

"No... I have not seen your copy. I'm sorry"

I say slowly. I don't know what to say anymore.

Should she not just leave already?

"Well... Did you see Sylus? I did not see him in school today, I wonder why..."

I am not answering that.

"He was there in school today. Wait for him, he must be coming out with his friends soon"

I say, finally looking away, staring at people I do not give a fuck about.

"I see..."

She says, still standing beside me.

Someone, please take her away...

"I got to know about you two just a few days ago. Better late than never... Congratulations"

I say smiling as hard as I can. My heart feels so heavy after repeating the same words again and again in my mind.

"Thanks"

Her face turns so lively and so pretty.

She is tall, fair, and beautiful with pretty eyes and a melody-like voice. Her smile is so pretty and her hair is so well matched with her profile. Why would someone not like her?