3| 𝙈𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨

"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞"

♡*+:•*∴":♡.•♬✧♡*+:•*∴":♡.•♬✧

The sun has already gone. Stars are already out, the sky is a bit cloudy that hides away the moon.

The lights of our house were all turned off so I did not hesitate to search for the key in my bag.

I opened the door and locked it behind me.

"Shit! 2 missed calls from Mom? I am dead tonight"

I threw my bag on the sofa while checking my phone. Turning on the lights, I walk over to the fridge.

I take out the leftover pizza from yesterday and put it inside the oven. There is no way I am making something on my own when this thing is there untouched in my fridge.

I was washing my hands when my phone rang. I quickly washed my hands and picked up the call.

"I am so sorry I had to submit some projects urgently after school!"

There is no way I am going to tell her the truth. She won't trust me anyway.

"You could at least inform me, Daisy! We were tensed"

"Yea, I know... It won't happen again"

I say taking out my meal from the oven.

"It better not or I will have to personally talk to the dean"

I roll my eyes, irritated.

"When are you people coming back?"

I say trying to change the topic.

"Yes... We will be back by midnight. You can order anything you like"

"Won't be necessary"

I say in a low voice before cutting the call.

I bet they are going to some of their business partner's party. Why is it so hard for them to include me in their lives too? I might not be as good as Tylor but I try... I always do.

Ever since Tylor left, this house does not feel the same. I miss him. His presence made everything so much better. That way Mom and Dad would be here with him, with us.

I sit on the sofa and pull out my laptop to see some Netflix movies while I eat. I was about to go find a drink from the fridge when my phone buzzed on the table.

I picked it up to see 2 notifications from Sylus.

Sylus: We dropped the kid at his home just now.

Sylus: Did you reach home? :)

I did not open the text for I do not want to talk to him right now. I need to introspect myself right now. It's just the first day and I am thinking of him all the time. How will I resist this all year? Will resisting even work now?