2| 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜? 𝘽𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞"

♡*+:•*∴":♡.•♬✧♡*+:•*∴":♡.•♬✧

"I mean what did you even expect? He has always been like that"

Phoebe said sitting on the high bench.

Unfortunately, We are not given any specific room for the subjects we have chosen are pretty uncommon in the school.

I have decided to give a halt to my home-room class every once class is over because, in some classes like drama and fine art, we are allowed to stay here. It is a silly division the school authority has chosen to make between the students with slight differences in subject selections.

"You would know him better but who in the world throws dark jokes on the teacher and gets away with it without being noticed? Sylus does"

He has been a total pain in the ass for the first hour of school.

"Let's go out in the corridor and have some fresh air brush away our sufferings. The girls in this class are unbearable I swear. You are lucky enough to get away with this Daisy, trust me"

"Well can't really deny you on that"

We get out of the class. Corridors here are long and one side is open to the fresh air. This is the best part about the school's architecture.

"Daisy, I kind of need your help"

I turn around with a frown knowing exactly who this is.

Sylus stands a feet or two away with his friends joining his hands in a gesture of pleading.

"And what is that?"

I say crossing my arms.

"I kind of need to go to the sports ground with my friends"

He says with a grin getting back to standing properly again.

"How am I supposed to help in that, Gray?"

I say flying up one of my brows for I know the one with power now is me and not the most popular boy in school.

"Tell the teacher I am in the nurse's office..."

He finally gets over with his bargain.

"So, you are asking for this HUGE favor from me?"

Everyone else is quiet, enjoying this never-ending drama between us.

"It's not particularly huge..."

He says in a low voice scratching the skin near his ear.

"Yes I am"

He says finally.

"Cool. Either way, I am not helping"

I say giving my everlasting lively smile I always do when I have accomplished pissing someone off.

His eyes widened and his face became slightly embarrassed and slightly annoyed at the same time.

"Daisy you..."

He walked forward in a gesture of showering me with a punch. I know it's a playful punch and he won't punch me at all but still, it's the reflex I always show and back away.