He was interrupted by Yoongi who said, "I asked him. Don't interupt in between Tae." Tae gulped and said in a low voice, "S-sorry hyung."

"Jungkook, care to tell me now", asked Yoongi. "H-hyung actually I g-got into a f-fight in college today during the lunch break", said Jungkook. "What! Are you serious? Is that why you were staying in your room?" Jungkook was just silent looking down. "I never says anything to you for your studies and marks but didn't I always told you that I don't want any complaints about your indiscipline, huh?", said Yoongi strenly in a little loud voice. Jungkook just looked down.

"Didn't any of your teacher said anything to you?", asked Yoongi. Jungkook become silent. "I am waiting Mr. Kim Jungkook", said Yoongi.

"Hyung, my principal asked me to call my g-guardians", said Jungkook. "Then, you must have called Tae because he never says anything to you. Right?", said Yoongi. Jungkook just nodded looking down. Yoongi glared Tae and he mumbled a small sorry and looked down.

Yoongi then spoke, "Stop spoiling him Tae." Tae nodded still looking down. Yoongi spoke again, "Why you fought, huh? What was the reason?"

Jungkook was silent for few minutes, but then spoke, "Hyung, the other b-boy was t-teasing me. He was saying that I am not g-good at p-playing basketball. So, I couldn't control myself and s-started beating him. Sorry."

"Great! Somebody just teased you and you started beating him. You should ignore such people. Why are you like this? Can't you stay without creating any trouble, huh?", Yoongi scolded a little. "Sorry hyung, I will not do it again", said Jungkook.

"What punishment you got from college?", asked Yoongi. "N-nothing, Tae hyung requested my teachers and that boy's parents and they spared me", replied Jungkook. "Just great! Tae, you are really good at saving him, but I will not leave him without any punishment", said Yoongi a little strenly.

Tae immediately said, "Hyung, he will not do something like this again. Please forgive him. Don't punish him. Please." Yoongi banged his fist on the table loudly. Tae and Jungkook flinched. "I asked you not to interrupt in between. Can't you understand at once?"

Tae then sat silently. Jungkook was having tears in his eyes, he said, "H-hyung, I am sorry. Please, I will not do it again." "Ten rounds of the backyard on your knees", said Yoongi. Jungkook's eyes widened listening to Yoongi. Tae was worried for Jungkook.

"H-hyung please----", requested Jungkook. "Do you want more?", said Yoongi sternly. Jungkook shook his head and kept quiet.

Jungkook then said, "I will complete my punishment and w-will not do anything like this again." Tae looked at him and Jungkook placed his hand on Tae's hand under the table assuring him that its fine.

"Okay then, after dinner, change into shorts and go to backyard for your punishment and complete it honestly", said Yoongi strictly. "Y-yes hyung", said Jungkook holding back his tears. They completed their dinner and Yoongi went to his office room.

After Yoongi left, Tae said, "Why you fought for such a silly reason, huh? See now, you got such a harsh punishment." "Hyung, its fine. It was my fault. I should have controlled myself. Its fine. I am going now", said Jungkook.

He left from there and went to his room and changed into shorts and went to the backyard. He took a deep breathe and encouraged himself, "You can do it Jungkook. Just complete it and don't think about pain."

Jungkook kneeled down and started walking on his knees. He completed first two rounds but with difficulty and now his knees were paining alot, also having small cuts and bruises. He closed his eyes to bear the pain and stopped for a few seconds. Then he again started and moved ahead. He was panting heavily and was hissing in pain. Now, he was about to complete the third round, but he mistakenly placed his right knee on a stone and it pierced into his skin and started bleeding. "Ahhhhh", Jungkook screamed in a low voice and he immediately shut his eyes tightly to bear the pain. He moved his knee away from the stone but was still kneeling down on the ground. He placed down his hands on the ground and then his head bearing the pain while shutting his eyes tightly.

After a few minutes, he pulled up his upper body from the ground and started moving ahead. He just took four to five steps but couldn't bear the pain and screamed in a low voice, "Ahhhhh-hahhh"

He was breathing heavily and now tears started to roll down from his eyes. He somehow completed his fourth round. Its now been one hour already since he started his punishment. The backyard was huge and now due to that stone, his speed slowed down very much.

Tae was in his room trying to distract himself from thinking about Jungkook. He couldn't see him in pain. So he was doing something on his laptop while wearing his headphones listening music.

On the other hand, Yoongi was looking at Jungkook from the office room's window. He was looking at him from afar so he don't know about the stone piercing in Jungkook's knee. Yoongi was still mad at Jungkook but he started melting a little after seeing Jungkook doing his punishment honestly.

Soon Jungkook completed six rounds. His knees were paining as hell and he was not able to bear the pain more. His legs were shaking and he couldn't feel his knees now. He was sweating and panting heavily. He was going to start his seventh round but he saw Yoongi coming towards him.

Yoongi came closer to him and was about to say something but Jungkook spoke, "I am d-doing it hyung. I will c-complete my rounds slowly. I will do it honestly, I p-promise. Sorry."

Yoongi sighed and spoke, "Get up and go to your room. Its enough." Jungkook didn't spoke anything just looked down. Yoongi spoke again, "Jungkook go and take rest. Don't do anything like this again."

"Y-yes hyung. S-sorry", said Jungkook. Yoongi just hummed. Jungkook tried standing up but couldn't and fall down. "Ahhhh", groaned Jungkook and hold his knees in his hands. Yoongi immediately bent down and saw his knees. His right knee was bleeding badly. He widened his eyes and asked, "Why your knee is bleeding? What happened?"

"A stone pierced my knee", said Jungkook. "Why you continued your punishment then? Are you insane? Now lets go. Try to get up", said Yoongi while helping Jungkook.

Jungkook stood up with Yoongi's help and he took him inside. He made Jungkook sit on the couch in living room. He took first aid kit and bent down in front of Jungkook. He started cleaning his wounds and applied ointment on his knees.

Just then Jungkook asked, "Hyung, are you still mad at me?" Yoongi didn't said anything. "Hyung, I can still complete my punishment. I am sorry", said Jungkook. Yoongi sighed and said, "I am not angry Kook. Its fine. I am sorry for punishing you this harshly."

"It was my fault hyung. Its okay", said Jungkook. "Go and sleep now", said Yoongi. Jungkook stood up but Yoongi said,"Come, let me help you. I will drop you to your room."

"No need hyung, I can manage", said Jungkook. Yoongi didn't listened to him and took him upstairs in his room and laid him down on his bed. Yoongi caressed Jungkook's hair and said softly, "Take rest now! Sorry Kook." He then pecked his forehead softly. Yoongi then went to his office room and started working on something.

When Jungkook was laying on his bed, his eyes got teary because of the pain in his knees. Its getting unbearable now. He started crying silently. Just then someone knocked at his door. He wiped his tears and said in a low voice, "Come in."

The door opened revealing Tae. Jungkook looked at Tae and sat straight. Tae asked, "Are you fine Jungkook?" "Yeah hyung, I am fine", said Jungkook.

"Is it paining?", asked Tae. "No, its alright. Yoongi hyung already put ointment on my knees. I am fine", said Jungkook. "Kook, don't do it again. See you got punishment from hyung", said Tae.

"I will not repeat. Sorry hyung. I will not disappoint you and Yoongi hyung again", said Jungkook. "Kook, its not about disappointing us. We are not disappointed in you. I am just saying this because you yourself got hurt in all this", said Tae.

Jungkook just nodded. "Sleep now, its late", said Tae. "Y-yeah hyung", said Jungkook. Tae left Jungkook's room and went to his own room. He also slept after some time.

Heys guys, another update for today. How was the chapter guys??

Stay tuned for more upcoming interesting chapters. Please like, comment and follow me guys.

COMMENT DOWN YOUR FAVOURITE PART GUYS!!