𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐏𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 - 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐛𝐲

ꜱʜɪᴘ: ꜱᴏʟʙʏ!

ᴛʏᴘᴇ: ᴀɴɢꜱᴛ/ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢꜱ: ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ, ᴘʜʏꜱɪᴄᴀʟ ꜰɪɢʜᴛꜱ, ɪᴍᴘʟɪᴇᴅ ᴅʀɪɴᴋɪɴɢ, ʜᴏᴍᴏᴘʜᴏʙɪᴄ ꜱʟᴜʀꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ
ʜᴏᴍᴏᴘʜᴏʙɪᴀ.

ᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴ: 2017

.

.

.

T.H.I.R.D

.

.

.

Sam and Colby both laughed hysterically, feeling the alcohol flow through their veins fiercely as they finished their third drink. It was a Friday night, and both Sam and Colby were extremely happy as they'd somehow managed to get into the bar. Sam was already twenty-one but Colby wasn't, still twenty as he looked twelve. Colby was dying to get into a bar, wanting to experience it for the first time with his boyfriend, Sam. Fortunately, Sam and Colby were both open about their relationship, and most of their fans supported it without a doubt as they all called it from the start.

"Hey, could you get me a tequila shot? Actually- wait, two?" Colby asked the bartender, a goofy grin on his face as his eyes watered from all the laughing. The waiter nodded, Colby turning back to Sam with a smirk on his face. "Dude, I'm drunk as shit!.." Colby slurred, over-expressing himself as Sam laughed whole-heartedly, his chuckle erupting in Colby's ears angelically as Colby fell for him even more.

"Don't sweat it. It's your first time, dude. Just chill and enjoy it!" Sam said with a smile, speaking from experience from his first time. "Trust me, dude. When Corey brought me here, it was an absolute shit show, dude! I was throwing up everywhere!" Sam said, chuckling while Colby laughed. The waiter placed the shots in front of Sam and Colby silently, smiling at them as a 'your welcome'. Sam thanked the waiter nicely, taking the shot in his hand before smiling. "Cheers to your first time drinking!" Both of Sam and Colby's shots clinked together, cheering as they took the shot.

Colby coughed, downing the shot in one go as he hit his chest gently. "God, that was strong!" Colby said, laughing lightly. Sam nodded, furrowing his brows at the strong taste of the tequila, swallowing the drink before placing the empty glass down on the counter.

"Compared to the Spirtyus, this is nothing!" Sam exclaimed, remembering the first time he took a shot with Corey, which was the strongest one the bar had. Colby laughed, nodding as he didn't actually understand the pain of that shot. It was one of the strongest shots Sam had ever had, the bitter taste of the alcohol almost as distracting as the fizz.

A few minutes later, Colby was becoming tired, wanting to go home and snuggle up with Sam. "Hey, Sam? You think the roommates are home?" Colby asked, resting his head on Sam's shoulder, his eyes closing peacefully as people cheered, someone scoring a goal on the television. Sam hummed, thinking about Colby's question for a second as he tried remembering the roommate's plans.

"Not sure... Why?" Sam asked, already having a hunch but wanting to make sure of it before he jumped to conclusions. Colby sighed against his shoulder, shifting as he snuggled into Sam's neck instead.

"Tired..."Colby murmured against Sam's neck, wrapping his arms around his shoulders gently and comfortably as he enjoyed his warmth. Sam chuckled, nodding in understanding as he got what Colby meant by that, he, himself, was also slightly tired from all of the alcoholic beverages.