𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 - 𝐉𝐨𝐥𝐛𝐲

ꜱʜɪᴘ: ᴊᴏʟʙʏ!

ᴛʏᴘᴇ: ᴀɴɢꜱᴛ/ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ.

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢꜱ: ᴀʙᴜꜱᴇ, ᴀʟᴄᴏʜᴏʟ, ᴀɴᴅ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ!

ᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴ: 2015

.

.

.

T.H.I.R.D

.

.

.

"Dad, please!! I-I'm sorry!!" Colby cried, clutching his stomach as he felt the bruises slowly start to appear. Tears were running down Colby's face freely, feeling every single punch and kick immensely as they pained him just as much as his father's words did. His dad scoffed, kicking Colby in the back harshly as Colby cried out in pain once again.

"No fucking son of mine is a faggot, you hear me?! You're a fucking disappointment, Colby!" His father shouted at him, kicking his back once more before reaching into his pocket. His father slowly pulled out a pocket knife as Colby groaned in pain, rolling on the floor as he clutched his stomach. Slowly, Colby's eyes opened wide as he saw the object in his father's hand. Colby sat up quickly, backing into a wall with a whimper. 

"D-Dad, please, stop! I-I'm sorry! Please, please, don't do this!" Colby cried, watching as his father walked closer to him. Colby's dad crouched down, slapping him across the face before grasping his hair, and pulling it up so his neck was revealed. His dad chuckled darkly, grabbing Colby's wrists as multiple other scars showed from past abuse. 

"You wanna be a fag? I'll show you exactly where that gets you." His father growled, slowly putting the blade onto Colby's wrist. Colby whimpered, clutching his eyes shut as his father dragged a line across his wrist. "See? Being a fag causes pain! For you and me, Colby. Seeing you fills me with disgust," His father spat, slapping Colby across the face once more. Colby's eyes were bloodshot red, still flowing with tears as his hair flopped in front of his eyes, covering them from his hateful father.

"I f-fucking hate you..." Colby whispered with clenched teeth, feeling the blood rush down his wrist. His father's head perked up, a smirk evident on his face.

"Speak up, faggot," Colby's dad dared him, putting the blade up to Colby's stomach. Colby gulped, gaining courage as all the past abuse flashed in his mind, remembering every hateful word his dad had once said. The blood, the hatred, the disgust, the fake love, everything made sense. His father never loved him, and never will. So, Colby came up with the same conclusion.

"I fucking hate you!" Colby screamed, tears falling down his face as he felt the blade press at his stomach. Colby winced, feeling his father slap him before slicing his stomach, creating a deep gash across his abdomen. Colby cried out in pain, a choked gasp coming from his mouth as he clutched his stomach with clenched teeth.

"You're disgusting," His father spat, walking away and leaving Colby to bleed on the wall. Colby's back was against the wall, his hand resting on top of the gash as it bled into his hand. Colby let little winces and whines out every time he breathed in and out, the pain immense. Colby gulped back bile, not wanting to throw up as the burning in his throat would make the wound open more. So, Colby reached into his pocket with his free hand, pulling up the first contact he saw.