𝐂𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐢𝐦 - 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐛𝐲

ꜱʜɪᴘ: ꜱᴏʟʙʏ!

ᴛʏᴘᴇ: ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ/ꜱᴀᴘᴘʏ.

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ!: ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴏʀᴀʙʟᴇ ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰʏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.

ᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴ: 2019

o

o

o

O T. H. I. R. D O

o

o

o

Colby sat in his apartment alone, the feeling of emptiness clear in his chest as he sighed sadly. It felt different not to have roommates, the old lingering excuse to hang out with your friends was probably the best part. He never felt lonely there, even on his darkest days. Sadly, Colby wasn't with them anymore, living alone in the same apartment building as the others. He didn't exactly mind it though, the privacy was great. But there was still the loneliness, the key to Colby's life.

Sam was most special to him. Sam was gorgeously handsome, his hair was perfect, his skin was perfect, his voice was excellent, his personality was perfect, his eyes were highly perfect, his nose was small but masculine, his lips were thin but tasty, his height was perfect, and his body was god-like. Colby loved Sam dearly, both platonic and romantic feelings for the blonde boy. But, Colby didn't see him as much. Yeah, ever since he and Katrina broke up , Sam has been very distant. Colby understands completely but he wants to help.

Colby groaned, getting up and walking to the kitchen to make food. His fridge was basically empty, so, he stuck with grabbing cereal. He grabbed the milk out of the fridge and then grabbed the cereal, pouring it into the small bowl. After putting the milk away, he sat alone at his counter, his head resting on the palm of his hand as he stirred the cereal slowly, his appetite not fully there. Uninterested, Colby got a spoonful of his cereal and slowly ate. The food was bland after having it so many times in his life, so, it didn't give him satisfaction.

Colby placed his half-finished bowl in the sink, not feeling productive enough to clean it. Colby's mind wandered all the way to the same person, Sam. Colby stood for a moment, his back resting against the counter as he stared into space. 

Should he call Sam?

He wanted to know everything. He wanted to know if Sam was doing okay or if Sam had anything planned. Yes, Colby admits that he misses Sam dearly. The blonde boy made him smile without even trying, his goofy grin making Colby roll on the floor laughing without effort. Like it or not, Colby needed Sam. So, he reached into his pocket and grasped his phone, pulling up Sam's contact and going to messages instead of dialing his phone number.

𝙲𝚘𝚕𝚋𝚜: 𝙷𝚎𝚢, 𝚍𝚞𝚍𝚎, 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐? 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚏 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚋𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝, 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗?

Colby sighed, sending the text hesitantly as his hand shook. Why was he so nervous? He used to text Sam all the time without a problem. Maybe it was because of their distance. Colby wasn't so sure, but, it didn't matter to him that badly. So instead, Colby waited patiently for a response from the blonde. Colby played with his fragile rings, rolling and twirling them around on his fingers as it gave a small comforting sensation.