𝐔𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐬 - 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐛𝐲

ꜱʜɪᴘ: ꜱᴏʟʙʏ!

ᴛʏᴘᴇ: ᴀɴɢꜱᴛ.

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢꜱ: ꜱᴇʟꜰ-ʜᴀʀᴍ, ᴀᴛᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛᴇᴅ ꜱᴜɪᴄɪᴅᴇ, ꜱᴜɪᴄɪᴅᴀʟ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ. ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ꜱᴇɴꜱɪᴛɪᴠᴇ, ᴛʜᴀɴᴋꜱ!

ᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴ: 2017

.

.

.

T.H.I.R.D

.

.

.

Colby was tempted, tempted to see how far he could go. He sat in his room alone, avoiding his roommates the best he could as he had snuck out the other day without anyone knowing, giving all of them a huge scare as they'd thought Colby was missing. He didn't want to answer their questions, knowing himself, that he had snuck out to be alone. He wanted to be alone with his messed-up thoughts. So, he snuck out last night, going to a park where nobody went. He sat in a tall tree for hours, enjoying the peace.

But the peace didn't last long. Because when he got home, Sam wouldn't leave his side, always trying to get answers out of him as he had none to give. Carefully, Colby shoved him away, trying to be as kind as possible as he said he wanted to be alone. Of course, Sam got mad and kept on saying that he was gone for way too long without telling anybody. Colby could agree that he was gone too long without telling anybody, but he just wanted to be alone while he tried to gather himself. 

None of the roommates understood how Colby felt, how he wanted to disappear, leave his whole life behind, and feel free. Basically, Colby felt trapped, his career being extremely overwhelming with his depression following. He just wanted his mind to calm down for one day, one day is all he asked. Every day was a struggle to get out of bed or brush his teeth, his motivation was always on the low as he didn't care to move. The only thing that forced him to get up was Sam, not wanting to leave him behind or give him stress.

So, Colby was alone. He didn't want to worry anyone, not wanting to give his roommates the unnecessary stress. Sometimes Colby wondered what it would be like if he never existed or if he never met his roommates...

 Maybe life would be better without him...

.

.

.

Colby panted heavily, his legs trudging forward as he raced toward The TrapHouse. His hood covered his face, cold air lingering around him as it was midnight. Colby had snuck out again, needing to get away from everything. But now, his stress levels were even higher, worrying about Sam catching him. The trees rustled against the wind, the moon shining brightly against Colby as the brunette ran, seeing his Neighbourhood approaching.

His feet clashed against the cold concrete ground, thumping loudly as his arms went forward and backward, helping his speed increase. Colby gulped before panting again, running as fast as he could. This was probably the fastest he'd run since High School, the adrenaline feeling the same as when he used to sneak out and head to Sam's place went they were in Kansas. 

Colby ran up to their gate, jumping over it as it was extremely loud and he didn't want to wake his roommates. Colby huffed, putting his hands on his knees as he panted, trying to catch his breath as he had just run a mile without stopping. His throat felt sensitive against the cold air from running too long without a stop. Colby gulped, looking at the house before slowly walking toward the door. Colby's hand hesitantly towered over the knob, contemplation mixing up with his head as he didn't know if this was a good idea. With a second passing by, Colby grasped the knob, turning it gently. The door clicked open, creaking gently as Colby tip-toed into the house, being as quiet as possible.

Colby shut the door slowly, gently releasing the knob. Colby sighed, kicking off his shoes before tip-toeing to the kitchen, needing water for his burning throat. Colby opened a cabinet, his hand wrapping around a glass before pulling it out of the cabinet, and closing the cabinet. Colby filled up the cup, the water being quite loud compared to the dead silence filling the house. Colby gulped down the water, placing the glass beside the sink.

Colby walked upstairs, thinking he was in the clear as he hadn't run into anyone yet. Colby made it through the hallway, now near his room. Colby's brows furrowed, his eyes concentrating on his door that was now open. Colby made a mental note that he didn't open the door. Colby gulped, slowly walking toward the door. Gently, Colby opened the door, being met with an angry Sam.

"Colby."

Colby groaned, slouching his shoulders in defeat as he was pulled into his room, the door being shut behind him. "Look, Sam, I'm sorry-" 

"Sorry?! Oh, okay, you're sorry! Yeah, sure, I get it. But c'mon, Colbs! You've been so distant lately and I don't know what to do with you! We're supposed to tell each other everything, Colby... What happened to that?.." Sam asked gently, calming his nerves slightly as he saw Colby's glossed eyes. Sam knew Colby hated yelling, regret filling Sam as he had just shouted at the broken brunette.

"I... don't know, Sammy... I-I've just been stressed, okay?.." Colby whispered, his voice cracking as his vision became blurry, tears filling his eyes. Sam sighed, looking at Colby and wrapping his arms around Colby's middle, pulling him close.

"You never cry, Colby... You're not okay..." Sam mumbled, squeezing Colby tightly. Colby sniffled, trying to contain his tears. Slowly, Sam's arms lowered, wrapping around Colby's waist as he let go. Colby looked down at the ground helplessly, knowing if he talked he would break. "Hey..." Sam lifted Colby's chin gently, forcing him to look into Sam's eyes. 

And just like that, Colby broke.

Colby dug his head into Sam's shoulder, crying. His thoughts were getting too bad to the point where he just needed someone, someone to help him. Sam held Colby close, trying to contain his shock at Colby's breakdown. Slowly, they fell to the floor, Sam pulling Colby onto his lap as he comforted him. "Hey, shh, you're going to be okay... I got you, now... I'm here, I'm here..." Sam whispered softly, watching as Colby's body shook with sobs.

After a while, Colby started to calm down, still being in Sam's lap as the only shake his body had was his hands, shaking gently. "S-Sorry..." Colby mumbled, looking at Sam as his arms were wrapped around his neck. Sam smiled gently, kissing Colby abruptly. Colby stared in shock, processing.

"Hey, it's fine, baby..."

"B-Baby?.." Colby asked gently, looking at Sam with embarrassed eyes. Sam chuckled, nodding.

"Only if you wanna be-"

"Yeah! I-I mean, yeah... I do." Colby said, smiling widely as he sniffled. Sam held Colby gently, stuffing his face in the crook of Colby's neck as he wrapped his arms around his waist. Colby flushed red, feeling Sam's hot breath against his skin. 

"You're everything I have, Colby..." Sam mumbled against his soft skin before continuing, 

"I won't let you go ever again..."