𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 - 𝐍𝐨𝐥𝐛𝐲

ꜱʜɪᴘ: ɴᴏʟʙʏ! (ɴᴀᴛᴇ x ᴄᴏʟʙʏ)

ᴛʏᴘᴇ: ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ/ꜱᴀᴘᴘʏ.

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ꜱʟᴜʀꜱ!

ᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴ: 2021

O

O

O

T.H.I.R.D

O

O

O

The sun beamed through the car window, shining on Colby's beautiful pale skin elegantly as he slept peacefully. Angelic dreams were found during his slumber, a certain brown-eyed boy appearing in them. He was sublime, his voice speaking with enchantment to Colby as he led him through a peaceful island on the ocean. Colby could feel his heart flutter with astonishment, adoring the brown-eyed boy while they ran through the excellence of nature, bushes being rustled by their movement as twigs cracked beneath their feet.

Colby couldn't help but smile at him, laughing at the few jokes that were cracked by this mysterious but charming boy. His actions felt so genuine, comfort and passion being found in the air around them, together. They were close, smiles being offered throughout the two as they shared heartfelt moments, the pale moonlight shining above them. There was nothing to distract the two, just their hearts mixing together with passion. It was perfect for Colby, the generosity in the other's eyes was stunning. 

Nothing could ruin their moment.

Suddenly, the dream started to fade and voices including the sound of an engine rumbling knocked into his ears loudly, his brows furrowing as he could no longer see the handsome brunette. "Colby, wake up," A voice whispered, a gentle hand giving him a shake on his shoulder in an attempt to wake him. Colby let out a groan of annoyance and fatigue, consciousness seeping into his veins as his eyes fluttered.

"Hey, sleepy head," Sam chuckled, his blue eyes lighting up at the sight of Colby's consciousness while the sun shined on his pale skin. Colby hummed, turning over in his seat as it was extremely uncomfortable to sleep on. "C'mon, dude, we're here! Your ass has been asleep for hours!" Sam exclaimed, a feeling of air washing over his skin as he noticed the car door was open. Colby sighed, nodding as he looked over, his eyes glancing over the glistening ocean water in awe.

"Woah..." Colby muttered, his mouth agape as his memory of the ocean wasn't this enchanting. "It's so... pretty," Colby said, his stomach rolling in excitement as a smile crept onto his face. A goofy grin appeared on Sam's face, his eyes turning over to Alex.

"Yeah, I know, right? It's so cool!" Alex chirped, his teeth being shown with a smile as his mood contained happiness. Colby got out of the car while Alex talked to Sam, giving him time to grab his luggage from the trunk. Colby huffed tiredly, shutting his door and walking behind the trunk. The trunk popped open with ease, Colby's hand grasping the familiar black suitcase and pulling it out, standing it up-right the ground beside him. While Colby closed the trunk, a hand landed on his shoulder. 

"Hey, dude, you ready? Sam and Alex already dipped to the boat," The same voice from his dream spoke friendly, his hand warm on his shoulder. Colby's heart skipped a beat, his head turning to see Nate, the charming friend from his dream. Colby's mind screamed within him as he felt his heart rate spike, his palms sweaty.