𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞 - 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐛𝐲

ꜱʜɪᴘ: ʙʀᴏʟʙʏ!

ᴛʏᴘᴇ:ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰʏ/ꜱᴀᴘᴘʏ.

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ! ᴄᴜᴛᴇɴᴇꜱꜱ ᴏᴠᴇʀʟᴏᴀᴅ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ!

ᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴ: 2017

.

.

.

T.H.I.R.D

.

.

.

Colby sat in the living room with Sam, Corey, and Jake. They were talking about normal things, such as the next video idea, relationships, and memories, and Colby was talking about Brennen. This past week, Colby's been hanging out with the blonde-tipped brunette a lot. For some reason Colby felt the need to stay by his side, needing his presence. It's made itself known that the feeling Colby was getting whenever he heard, saw, or spoke to Brennen was not platonic, which worried him. Colby was worried for multiple reasons, first of all, he didn't want to admit it. Second of all, Colby was scared of his fans' reactions, seeming that how his fans would react about getting a girlfriend wouldn't be any different than getting a boyfriend.

"Colby, you good man? You seem awfully quiet," Sam said, his smiley presence turning into concern as he saw how deep in thought his best friend was. 

"Huh? Oh, yeah. I'm fine, dude," Colby reassured with a nervous smile on his face. Sam nodded wearily, not fully believing the brunette. Nevertheless, Sam turned to Jake and Corey and resumed, talking to them without a doubt about his and Colby's future video ideas as he was extremely confident and excited about them. Colby sighed mentally, the voices in his head arguing about Brennen.

Should he just pretend to not like him? Maybe Colby would hide his feelings but he wasn't so sure he could since he was majorly addicted to sticking by Brennen. Maybe Colby could just say it was because he was his best friend. Then again, who would believe it? Everyone else online already had their suspicions about Brennen and Colby, thinking they both had romantic feelings for each other.

Again, another voice knocked him out of his trance. "Yo, Colby. Don't you got plans with Brennen tonight?" Jake asked, his voice nonchalant as he laid back on the couch with a soda in his hand. Corey and Sam both directed their eyes at Colby, all of them now looking for an answer as they stared at Colby with interest. Colby gulped, nodding.

"Yeah, we're gonna film tonight. We're planning on going to the construction site beside us." Colby said, talking about their neighbor's house that was being built as they spoke. 

"Ah, yeah, I forgot about that," Corey said, chuckling gently as he sipped his soda. Colby nodded, feeling awkward as Brennen couldn't leave his mind. Brennen basically lived rent-free in his head, all of his videos and Instagram photos replaying in Colby's head whenever he was alone or with friends that weren't Brennen. There was an awkward silence between Sam, Corey, Jake, and Colby. All of them were staring at Colby, almost as if they had a million questions to ask him.

Suddenly, Sam spoke up. "Hey, uh, Colby? Do you possibly... like Brennen?" Sam asked, breaking the ice between them as more was created. Colby froze, his expression emotionless as he was screaming inside. Colby's mind raced, not knowing how to respond. Should he say yes? Should he say no?