Part 12 - Getting ready

"Wake up, Sav! It's past 10 already!" Annie shouted from the kitchen, waking me up. I rubbed my eyes from the dryness and sat up. Birds were chirping outside my window and sun was shining through my curtains. It was a really beautiful morning.

I walked to the kitchen to make myself some coffee and eggs. I checked the phone for messages and saw that Cameron texted me. I immediately called him.

"Savannah?" He answered. He was probably confused about why I was calling. "Hey Cam." I replied. "Why did you call me?" "I just miss you. I have a lot of tea to spill." I smiled into the phone. I heard him laugh on the other side. "I miss you too, sis. How about I visit on Tuesday, hm?" "Sounds perfect, thank you." "No problem! Feel free to call me anytime, okay?" "Okay." I replied. He was the best brother one could ever ask for. "Oh and Cam?" "Yeah?" "I love you." "I love you too, Savannah. Thanks for calling, I needed that." "Bye." I said and giggled to myself. "Bye." He said and I hung up.

After lunch I was a mess. I was so nervous I lost my phone for the third time in an hour. "Annie, have you seen my phone?" I said, turning over every pillow on the couch and looking under the blanket. "It's in my room, you left it there when you went looking for my eyebrow pencil." She looked up from her phone and smiled at me. "Thank you." I replied and rushed to her room. Bojan was picking me up in 2 hours and I haven't picked the perfect outfit yet. It had to be casual but not too casual so he wouldn't think I didn't care about how I looked. I picked out a pink dress, the kind that you would wear to either a picnic or a fancy dinner. It was a minidress that hugged the body nicely and I picked a golden necklace with it. I did a subtle pink eyeshadow and over an eyeliner. I glued some crystals around it. I grabbed my white purse and put inside my wallet, phone, keys, vaseline and chewing gum.

It was 4.45 and I got a call from Bojan. "Hey, I just wanted to let you know I'm driving to your place. Are you ready yet?" He asked. "Yes, I'm ready. Ring the doorbell downstairs when you'll be here." I answered. "Okay, bye Sav." "Byee." I exclaimed and went to the front door when Liv stepped into the hall. "Wait, Sav." She said. I turned around and looked at her confused. "Good luck on the date. If you need anything, call me. I can come pick you up." "With the car Kate took home yesterday?" I chuckled at her. "I'll come in a uber?" She laughed. "Thank you. It means a lot. Bye now!" I turned around and walked through the door and down the stairs.

Bojan was waiting outside and leaning against his car. His eyes lit up when he saw me. "You look gorgeous.." His eyes were glued on me, looking me up and down. Finally, his eyes met mine and we smiled. "You look handsome too." I said to him. He took my hand and opened the door for me. I sat into the car and he closed it, basically jumping to the other side of the car and sat behing the wheel. "Let's go, we have to be there in an hour so we can go pick out snacks if you'd like?" He asked and buckled his seatbelt. "That'd be great!" I smiled at him, buckling mine.

A/N: I didn't upload a chapter lately so here you go. I hope I can post more in the next days. Also good luck for everyone starting school again!!🫶