Part 11 - Saturday

I woke up in the morning with the biggest headache I've ever had. I looked down to realize I was still in the clothes I was in yesterday. I groaned and reached for the blanket but before I could Kate stepped into the room. I totally forgot she was coming today.

"Don't bother, Sav. I have everything you'll need." She stepped forward me with a plate in her hands. On the plate there was an aspirin, water and two toasts with jam. "As promised." She winked at me and put the plate down on my bedside table and sat on the bed. "Did I ever tell you how much I actually love you?" I smiled and took the aspirin. "Sure you do." She said and stood up.

"We're going out today. Nothing much, just a walk through the city and getting lunch. Get ready." She walked to the window and opened the blinds. I groaned and quickly pulled the blanket over my head. "Don't be so dramatic, you'll be fine. Be ready in 20." And with that she walked out.

I took a bite of one of the toasts and pulled out my phone. It was almost dead, because I forgot to plug it in yesterday so I put the charger in and the battery icon appeared on my phone.

I looked at the notifications and noticed I had 2 missed called from Kate and one from Cameron. I should call him, I really miss Cam. We had this odd habit of going out for a walk through 3 different neighbourhoods every weekend and talk about everything. I remember when I was little, every time I was sad he brought cookie dough ice cream to my room and we would watch Disney and laugh. He continued that throughout high school, but when he went away for college we didn't do it as often. The summer break was the only time we could hang out alone.

I got two messages - one from Kate and one from unknown number. I didn't know who that was since I didn't remember yesterday's night at all after me and Bojan singing.

Unknown number

Hey, I hope this is Savannah?

Yes, this is Savannah. May I ask who's this?

Am I really that forgettable?😭
It's Bojan btw :)

Trust me, if anything, you're
not forgettable😉 It was
pretty fun last night.
Well, as
much as I can remember😂

Yep, you were pretty wasted. Do you need anything? An aspirin, maybe?

Haha, no, my sister already
gave it to me. Thanks tho🫶

No problem😊
Do you think we could
meet again tomorrow? I have
two tickets for the outdoor movie
on the rooftop. I was thinking
maybe we could go together?

Is this a date or...? 😏

It can be whatever you want it to be. But yes, I was hoping this would be a date😉

Well, in this case it sounds
rather romantic. I would
love to go with you💗

Great! Pick you up at 5 tomorrow😘

Bye, Bojan :)

Bye, Sav :)

I changed his contact name to Bojči🤭 and got up. I brushed my teeth and did some light makeup before getting dressed and going to the living room where Kate and Liv were waiting for me. "Annie is still sleeping. We're going alone this time." Olivia said and both of them stood up from the couch. We all left the apartment and locked the door behind us.

We were walking through the city and finally picked a mexican restaurant where we sat down and ordered. "How's your time here, girls?" Kate asked, leaning on her hands. "It's amazing. Sav has already found herself a boy." Liv nudged and winked at me. I gave her the 'did you have to do that?' look, I knew Kate would want to know every little detail about him. "It's nothing. I barely met him." I replied. I hoped Kate wouldn't be as curious as usually. It was an empty wish tho, because a second later she was showering me with questions.

"Who is he? What's his name? Is he cute? Hot? What's his personality like?" She was asking as crazy. Olivia laughed at me. She was enjoying my torture. "He's Bojan. Yes, yes, don't know him that well. We're going out tomorrow night." I answered. I knew I actually kinda liked that she asked as many questions, her and Liv were the only people I talked about boys with. It was nice to see they genuinely cared about it and wished the best for me.

"Ouuuuuu!" Both exclaimed and shared a look. "Sav is falling in loveee!" I haven't had a boyfriend for a year and a half now, it was nice to go out on dates again. I had two past relationships, one ended really badly and one ended very well. Besides Matt, I dated a guy with whom I didn't really get along. His name was Jake and he was Olivia's classmate. We had a long distance relationship and he cheated. I was heartbroken but that was really long ago and I moved past that.

We were talking about Bojan and Joker Out while we were eating and me and Liv promised Kate she can come to the gig with us next time. She was really excited about that.

"Let me pay." Kate said and grabbed the receipt. "What about splitting, hm?" I said and took the paper out of her hand. "Come on, I invited you out, let me pay." Kate insisted. "Okay, but I'm paying desert." I compromised and she aggred. After she paid we went to the center and sat down for a piece of cake.

"I'll get the fruit one." Olivia pointed to a cake on the menu when the waitress asked for us to order. "I'll have chocolate souffle." Kate added and the waitress now looked at me. "I'll have the souffle too." I smiled and she went back to the counter to prepare our orders.

"So Savannah, tell me..." Kate spoke up and licked her spoon. "Did you meet anyone else besides Bojan?" She asked. "I've bumped into Matt in H&M..." I looked at the floor to avoid eye contact. "THE MATT? THE BROWN HAIRED HOTTIE MATT?" Kate exclaimed and almost jumped up from the chair. Matt was really attractive. Like, another level attractive and he was way out of my league. Kate really liked him and she seemed more sad than me when we broke up. He didn't beat Bojan tho...

"Yeah, the brown haired hottie Matt." I laughed at her. "But there is nothing going on." I pointed a finger at Kate. "Is this because of Bojan?" She asked. "No, I haven't even met the guy enough. It just doesn't feel like that, you know." I explained it. "Enought talking about the guys! Let's go netflix and chill?" Olivia interrupted us. I paid for the desserts and we left.

I laid down on the bed and opened the phone. I was watching a TV show for the past 4 hours with Annie, Liv and Kate and it was already 11 o'clock. I scrolled through Instagram but I got bored quickly. I put my phone away and plugged in the charger. I turned around on the bed and closed my eyes. The last thing going through my mind was Bojan's bright smile and his gorgeous brown eyes.

A/N: a long chapter for today! Next one will be the date💗