Part 8 - Concert

The hall was already pretty full but there were still people coming in. It was 10 minutes until showtime and I was getting impatient. Finally, the reflectors turned on and music started playing on speakers. It was an intro for one of their songs.

Even though I wasn't a big fan I still listened to them from time to time because their songs were genuinely good. I was a quick learner so I did know all the lyrics.

Fog started coming out and the loud cheering started as the five boys entered the stage. I was screaming at the top of my lungs to show my support and also have some fun. They were waving when they were walking to their instruments and they prepared for the night. The first song they played was Gola. After it ended crowd started yelling and Bojan spoke.

"Hello Ljubljana!" He said into the microphone. "I hope you're ready for this amazing night with us, we haven't played in Ljubljana for so long and we are all excited for this. The next song was originally wrote by Kris for his girlfriend and it's called Dopamin." He added. People awed and cheered loudly and the band started playing their second song.

After a few songs Bojan decided to go closer to the crowd so he came walking right by the fence. The audience was yelling so loud my ears hurt. When he walked past me he stopped for a second. He turned around and faced me. His gaze softened when he realized who am I and I smiled at him. He quickly returned the smile and continued walking to meet the rest of the people.

When he returned to the stage his eyes fell on mine and the song was over. "Wow, I've seen so many beautiful people, I can't wait to meet all of you later." He said and looked at me again. They were apparently doing a meet and greet after. "The next song is a collaboration between Kris and me. It's called Omamljeno telo." He announced and people went wild again. The band started playing and I was excited, because this was my personal favourite song of theirs. I was singing so loud, I could feel I won't be able to speak tomorrow. Bojan was jumping around stage and Kris and Jan were having a moment. It was perfect.

"Da zdaj, pričaraš mi tiste pravljice, kjer bi midva celo noč ljubila se," Bojan sang when he dropped to his knees. Our eyes met again and I felt like he said this part to me. Did he really? Or was I just imagining it?

Somebody threw a rose on stage and he took it from the ground and gave it to Martin. Actually, he put it into Martin's mouth and he just went along with it. I loved how they just wanted to have fun on stage.

I had such a good time and I realized it was already 10.00. The concert went by too fast, it seemed like it's only been a couple of minutes.

The whole Joker Out crew got on stage for one last song. They ended the night with Vem da greš. I loved that one with my whole heart, it was my comfort song. Everyone turned on lights on their phones and moved along to the rhythm. It was rather magical.

Everyone said their goodbyes as thes stepped off the stage and prepared for a meet and greet. Everyone was cheering loudly and me, Angelina and Olivia were pushing through the crowd to get to the meet and greet place.

When we got there, we could see the band standing some meters away. I could swear I saw Jure nugding Bojan and him looking at me, before he went to a security guard and whispered him something. The next thing I know he came to me and started talking. "Congradulations! You three were invited to the backstage with the band. After the M&G you can go join them." He said and passed us some tags with the word VIP on them. We took them and smiled at him. "Thank you so much, pass our greeting to the boys." I said and he walked away. I guess they really did like us.