Part 6 - The live

I was woken up by my phone once again, but this time by Taylor Swift which I was grateful for. I looked at the clock and it was 8.19 so I just answered the phone. "Hey sis!" It was Kate. "Hey Kate, how are you?" I asked her. "I'm great, how are things in Ljubljana?" She asked back. "More interesting then in Ravne, for sure." I replied. "I was just wondering if I could come visit in two days?" It was Thursday already and tomorrow is the gig. We will be pretty hungover. "You can but if we act like zombies the whole day consider yourself warned." I shot without an explanation. "What? Why?" Kate laughed. "We're going to a Joker Out gig on Friday." I added. "Understandable, I'll bring aspirin and cookies." "O my god, I love you so much. See you!" I exclaimed. "Yeah, have fun at your concert, see you too!" She said and hung up.

I stood up from my bed and went to the kitchen to get some ice cream. The cookie dough one was my favourite. I took a spoon and sat down on the couch in the living room. There was nothing interesting on the TV so I turned on my phone and scrolled through Instagram.

I saw that Joker Out Official went live so I joined. "I love you guys; aww I love you too Emma!" Said Martin, very proud of how far they've come. "Give me a chance Bojan" Bojan read out loud and all five boys laughed in unison. "Well, Bojan already met the love of his life four days ago." Jure joked and I was brought back to the moment we met. "Of course they saw us." I said out loud and giggled, taking another spoon of ice cream to my mouth. "Stop reminding me, I am already desperate enough." Bojan joked back. So he did remember me. "Well, we have to do a sound check in the place we're playing at tomorrow so we have to go. I hope you already bought tickets! Byee!" Jan said and the group stated waving to the camera and saying their goodbyes. The screen went black and I left the live.

The bowl I ate from was empty so I put it in the dishwasher along with other things and started it. I called Liv and asked if she was down to play Uno and she accepted my offer. Annie joined us too and we had a game night together.

"UNO!" I yelled when I threw the red three on the table. The only one left I had was a yellow 8. Olivia put on the green 3 and then Annie threw on the colour changing card and tried to read my mind so I wouldn't win. "Hmmm.. yellow." She said and with that I threw the last card on the table and shot my hands up in victory. "I WON!" I shouted and ran around the table making faces at them. They just sat there and laughed along as I was jumping around.

After the game we decided that we would go to bed since it was already pretty late. I got into my white pjamas and brushed my teeth. Then I laid onto the bed and covered myself with my silk sheets. The song Gola got stuck in my head and I closed my eyes and fell asleep with the rhythm in the back of my thoughts.

A/N: Another chapter todayy!!