Act 1 - Chapter 9

Harry smirked as he watched aurors take Umbridge away.

They had started coming a week before to search Umbridge's office and question students.

"Some kind of quill that did this!" One student showed the aurors her hand, which had the words, "I am useless," carved into it.

Apparently the blood quill wasn't the only illegal method of punishment Umbridge had used, and they were revealed in both the search and the questioning. The Minister himself came to see her taken away. He didn't even try to appoint a new High Inquisitor.

Harry turned to see Draco and Scorpius walking towards him, carrying their trunks. He also held his trunk in his hand as he waited for them to reach him. "You ready to go?"

They nodded and walked with him to the carriages, which took them to the Hogwarts express.

"Where do you live, Harry?" Scorpius asked excitedly, looking out the window of their compartment.

Harry bit his lip and locked the door. He began to explain everything to Scorpius.

Luckily, Scorpius wasn't repulsed or scared by the end. He was even more excited. "That's so cool! Can I meet Death? The way you talked about him seems like he'd be pretty cool! Is he nice? Can you control dead people? I heard necromancy is really hard and not very many people can do it. Is Hell cold or hot? A lot of religions disagree on it. Father says it is full of fire, but Uncle Sev says it's cold."

Harry smiled. "I'm sure Death would love to meet you, Scorp. I'm not sure if I can control the dead; I haven't tried. Your Uncle Sev is right, but the palace isn't as cold."

"We're going to live in a palace? Does that make us royalty? What does the palace look like? Is it big? Do I get my own room? I'm not going to get lost, am I?"

Harry spent the rest of the train ride answering questions from Scorpius about Hell and his duties and abilities as Master of Death. When they reached the platform, Harry led them away from the crowd and to a secluded area. There, Harry opened a portal and they walked through to find Remus, Sirius, Gerald, and Death waiting for them. There was also a reaper that Harry didn't know as well, though he knew his name and that he was a part of the Elite Team. Niccolo. He was also the guard Harry had specifically requested for Scorpius. Draco could take care of himself easily and so had no need for a reaper guard. Plus, he had Harry, who would literally kill for him.

"How was school, Pup?" Sirius asked, ruffling his hair.

Harry smiled in satisfaction. "I got the pink one out, so it will be better after break." He turned to the two Malfoys. "Scorpius, Draco, this is my family: Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Death, and Gerald. This is my friend, Niccolo. He will be your guard, Scorpius. Everyone, this is Draco and Scorpius Malfoy."

Scorpius beamed around at everyone as they gave kind smiles and greetings. His eyes wandered as they gave them a tour, taking in our surroundings with awe.

Harry couldn't blame him for being impressed. He had been much the same when he first had his tour. Hell was impressive. The walls of the palace were made of a dark grey stone and the floor was tiled with obsidian. Splashes of color came in the form of carpets, bejeweled flowers in vases (a gift from the goddess Persephone), and beautiful tapestries that hung on the walls.

"These are your rooms," Harry said, gesturing to the two rooms on either side of his. "Mine is in between yours, should you ever need me."

Their rooms were lavish. Each had a large bed and walk-in closet that was pre-filled with clothes in their size.

Draco got expensive suits in (mainly) dark green and black, along with some other colors. He got a few casual outfits as well, well, casual for him. He also got wizarding dress robes for any special occasions, such as the upcoming Yule Ball that Creation always held.

Scorpius got more variety. While he still had dress robes and other formal clothing, he also had jeans and hoodies. He had regular T-shirts and dress shirts, sweatpants and slacks.

The one thing they were always required to wear was a necklace that would symbolise their rank in Hell. They were essentially royalty, being declared as such by Harry. If anyone were to mess with them, they would receive harsh punishment. The necklaces were for their protection, just like Niccolo was. They were also declaring them a part of the family.

Scorpius's room

Draco's room

After the two had settled in, Scorpius set off with Niccolo to explore and Harry and Draco decided to cuddle in Harry's room

"Thank you again for everything," Draco said softly as he carded his hand through Harry's messy hair.

Harry just smiled lovingly up at him. "Of course, Love. I will always protect you."

A chuckle came from the doorway. "You should have seen him when he found out about Umbridge hurting you," Death said. When Harry looked over, he saw him leaning against the door frame. "He was spitting mad. Claimed you as his and was furious that someone dared to harm you."

Harry, no longer one to get flustered, merely shrugged when Draco said, "Yours, huh?"

"Mine," he said, snuggling closer to his Dragon.

Draco smiled and held him tighter.

"What do you need, Death?" Harry asked.

"I have a meeting over supper with Hades next week. Would you care to join?"

"Only if Dray joins as well."

Death nodded. "Very well. I will warn you that Hades is the only one other than us to possess the metal that can kill your family, so do try to be respectful."

Harry only smiled coldly, saying, "He dares to try and I'll cut his head off myself."

--------------------------------------