Moreid (16)

*This chapter will be in fanfic mode and will have a smut scene, nothing terribly detailed but still. I apologize in advance if the writing sucks lol*

*17 hours before*

Spencer glanced at his phone in panic as he realized Derek Morgan was on his way to the apartment. For the longest time, he did not want to say anything because to him, it was embarrassing to have such a crush on a co worker. He couldn't lie to himself and say that Derek wasn't sexy. He is. He definitely is and he could hardly believe that Derek was interested in him. He wouldn't be surprised if Derek had came to the apartment and be all 'sike!' He was preparing himself for that response, because why would Derek actually share the same feelings? 

Derek lived about 15 minutes away, so Spencer had a little bit of time to clean up the mess, mainly full of books he was reading when he wasn't talking to the team through groupchat. After a few minutes of picking up the books, he began to hear footsteps outside of his door. That meant Derek was here.

Either Derek sped getting there or he was already on his way to Spencer's apartment. It wouldn't surprise the 31 year old either way. 

"Spencer, open up," He heard the familiar voice say. He debated whether or not to answer the door, to act like he wasn't at home, but Derek could smell through any bullshit no matter who it was. Spencer decided to face it and answered the door, revealing his co worker of 7 years. "You hesitated," Derek accused with a grin, and Spencer looked at him in confusion, "What?"

"If it were anyone else on this team, you'd have no hesitation, but because it was me, you hesitated on answering the door. Come on, kid, what's up?" 

Spencer truly didn't know how to answer that. Instead, he just let Derek in and closed the door. "Why are you here, Derek?" He sort of knew why he was here, he just wanted to hear him say it. "I'm here because of you, Spencer," Derek replied, and without any hesitation at all, he pushed the younger man against the wall. "What the hell, Mor-" Spencer was cut off by a pair of lips pressing against his. It wasn't aggressive, but it wasn't soft either. It was as if Derek had been craving the lips of the one he adored for so long. 

Spencer found himself kissing back, and when he did, that's when it became a little heavier. Derek forced his tongue into Spencer's mouth, making both of them moan. Derek took off his jacket and threw it across the room, and began unzipping Spencer's pants. Spencer knew what was coming (no pun intended of course), and prepared himself for the pleasure he was about to endure. 

"You nervous, baby boy?" Derek mumbled as his lips left Spencer's. 

Spencer couldn't speak. He didn't know what to say. He was obviously nervous, but at the same time, he just needed to get it over with. 

All he could do was nod and that's all it took for Derek to go down. He pulled Spencer's boxers down, revealing him. Spencer was insecure about his body, that was no secret, and Derek could tell by the look on his face. "Spence, you're beautiful." 

That compliment alone made Spencer a little bit better as he nodded in response. "Before I do this, I just want to make sure you're comfortable with this. If not, I can zip you back up and skip all the good stuff." Derek chuckled, and Spencer grinned at him, "Do what you want to do to me, Derek. It's pretty obvious I like you, so..."

And with that, Derek took him into his mouth, causing Spencer to gasp lightly as he felt Derek's tongue. Derek already was loving this as he could taste the precum from Spencer. "G-go faster, please." Spencer breathed out and Derek happily obliged. 

For the next several minutes, moans could be heard throughout Spencer's apartment and probably throughout the whole floor, but neither cared. Derek kept sucking and licking all around his dick as Spencer's hand was griping Derek's...bald head. 

Before he knew it, Spencer let go of everything he was holding in, making him breathe out in relief. Derek chuckled as he took his mouth off and used his tongue to lick around the cum that splashed onto his face. 

"You wanted this for so long, didn't you, baby?" 

Spencer nodded as Derek kissed him sweetly. The rest of the night was spent in, well, pleasure. It was the best night of their lives. 

---

Short chapter, sorry. I also suck at writing smut scenes so I apologize if it's cringe lmao. Next chapter will be posted soon.