chapter twenty

point of view Niall (three years later)

Liam and I are still together he works inside the house even though he's an adult I just don't want any risks Laila a little stubborn but still sweet I killed their parents Brad and Connor are still alot in the house with Milly while the other kids are more outside and Sienna really loves the nature she is a lot outside and Liam is a lot with her just spending time with the kids or his friends but I get it he has his own busy and difficult life he has to deal with.

"dad can I go see Isabel and Lois?" Laila asks "they can come here if their parents are okay with it" she nods and goes to the kitchen Liam comes down he still looks very tired he smiles weakly and sits down on the couch "morning Li are you okay?" I ask "yeah I am fine don't worry I'm just really tired went to sleep pretty late last night" he did spend the whole day with his brother and his baby and I believe they went for beers later in the evening so he has a hangover maybe I ask Harry.

if Liam knows I broke my promise twice this week i'm dead and really dead not even half alive I made a promise I won't be busy with the business if I'm with Laila and I was busy with the business because someone decided to steal money from us and if it was like hundred quid I wouldn't mind but we are talking about a lot of money that they stole from us so I want that back or atleast have something so I can get my money in parts I don't even know who did this.

"hey uhm can I tell you something?" Nick says "yeah ofcourse you can you know that" he looks up and says I was the one who took the money for Lilian she said she will hurt Evie and Liv otherwise, I see Lilian doing that Zayn and Jade got divorced and Zayn is dating a girl Lilian and she is bad for the kids "don't worry about it Nick we will find another way to cover the money I won't tell Zayn" I say "thank you Niall and i'm really sorry for this" he's so worried we are mad at him.

"Niall do you think Con and I can go on a holiday together?" Liam asks "no and you know that Li" he rolls his eyes and I say we can do a family holiday with them, Laila cuddles into me and I ask what's up princess? she says nothing just want to tell you how much I love you and how happy I am you never forced me to go to Amelia's house or stay with her when I didn't want that so thank you for that dad I say hey no need to thank me and I love you too.

the end.